Reviews for Lachduliel
acacia59601 chapter 17 . 4/18/2007
This is a really neat story, are you planning on finishing it?
Simple Enigma chapter 17 . 3/3/2005
well, i like it so far, great job. the only sugestion i would make is to reduce Denethors use of the word whelp, it seems to me that if he was going to abuse faramir mentally, he would do so in more indirect ways, i dont think he ever openly called faramir a whelp, even if he was thinking it.
Scots Pine chapter 17 . 10/4/2004
Please, please finish this excellent story! It's too good a tale to leave unfinished.
Dimfuin chapter 17 . 6/13/2004
Ooh, we finally get some backround on Lachduliel! Very, very good! I love this story so much;-)
Arahiril chapter 17 . 6/12/2004
Thanks for bringing us up to speed on Lachduliel... curious as to how she has this power. Great chapter! Update soon, please!
Rosie26 chapter 17 . 6/12/2004
Bless him..always thinking of others. :) Poor elf lass. :( Another nice chapter. Well, maybe nice is the wrong word, but you know what I mean.
Dimfuin chapter 16 . 6/9/2004
That was good, though goodness knows I've waited long enough for it;-) Hmm...how do I feel about Denethor? I think he might have physically harmed Faramir...going as far as slaps and such, but never intentionally. I prefer to think that he let his emotions run away with him sometimes and did things he regretted, such as abusing his son. But that's just my opinion, and I loved your chapter! Keep writing;-)
Arahiril chapter 16 . 6/8/2004
I love Faratorture, both mental and physical. Don't matter who, where, or how, I love it anyway. I think we all do. *grin* I enjoyed the chapter, needless to say... *teehee* *cuddles Faraplushie* I hope your computer lasts too... updates are great! (*hinthint*)
Ithil-valon chapter 16 . 6/8/2004
Ok, it's official...I hate Denathor. He is a monster.

What is TORC?

"Boromir, do not leave me." That has to be the saddest line. I could just feel Faramir's haunting need in those few words. Why cannot his father love him?
athelas63 chapter 16 . 6/8/2004
WOW, what an evil Denethor! I hate him! I have to say I don't think he really was this bad, but you've done a good job of making him evil, AND two-faced. Glad to see Boz is not falling for his act! Quick - send Faz somewhere to get better before Daddy Dearest kills him!
Rosie26 chapter 16 . 6/8/2004
Oh, how bad can Denethor get? I do feel so guilty for enjoying stories where Denethor is a little more heavy-handed than he was in the books, but it's such good reading! I promise to recite 20 times every night "It's only fanfic and Denethor was not so bad". I'm glad your computer is fixed as I was getting withdrawal symptoms. No elf in this chapter...I'm sure she'll be back.
Ithil-valon chapter 15 . 6/4/2004
Oh my gosh, that last line! Just when I think I "might" be able to tolerate Denathor a bit, he reverts back to his horrible self. I can't stand him!

Very interesting glimpse into Boromir's thinking and the way he has always been in the middle. I don't think, however, that Faramir would ever have asked his brother to be in the middle so it seems a bit unfair of Boromir to question whether "they" do not understand what it does to him. Denathor is the villin here. Boromir and Faramir are his victims, in different ways.

Very well done.
Rosie26 chapter 15 . 6/4/2004
It's almost funny. Kind of "I came here to grieve for you and you haven't the decency to be dead". I don't see him getting the Father of the Year award somehow. Poor Faramir - poor Boromir! No rest for you over the weekend girl!

;)
Dimfuin chapter 15 . 6/3/2004
Whew! What is Denethor doing now? It seems I'm not the only one who's probing into how Boromir feels upon being the middleman;-) And one more thing...DO YOU SERIOUALY THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY FOR MORE? HELP!
Raksha The Demon chapter 15 . 6/3/2004
Poor Faramir can't catch a break! He has to wait until he is dying to hear a kind word from his father, and when he is miraculously cured of the worse of his injuries, his father turns cruel again. One gets the feeling that Denethor only remembers that he's the father of Faramir and that fathers should love their sons, when Faramir is dying. Which of course is what happens in ROTK.