Reviews for Can't Sleep
superjack100 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ais this when shinichi is or not conan? Anyway, good story 8-)
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is just so cute! This makes me think this is what could've happened when Ran shared Conan's bed when they stayed in one of the Suzuki Family mansions during the case when that mad axman broke things up all of a sudden. Maybe, in a twisted way, Conan was lucky that nutjob came along when he did, otherwise, Conan could've ended up becoming Ran's teddy bear that night!

I'd love to see you write more of these little fluff pieces about Conan coping with particularly horrible moments of his interminable second childhood! Please?!
MistyDelusions chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
A situation Shinichi/Conan may get himself into one of these days. It's funny & entertaining. I honestly thought it wouldn't get this much reviews. It's short but an enjoyable read.
Black Maya chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hahaha! It's very funny! I love it! xD
Shiho Kudo chapter 1 . 9/19/2010

Roseanni chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hoho, this fic was like a beautiful piece of poetry! 8D Loved it!
RanShinLove chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
LOL! ROFL! LMAO! This is totally humor w/ romance unlike other stories that say their categories are romance and humor but actually its only romance... yours is an ORiginal!
Paradocks chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is just so adorable! Had me grinning, and awwing, and chuckling out-loud.
angelicat123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
aw! funny :).
animearlinefreak chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Ohh that's so cute! I wish this was on the series!
iCe chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
You seem to be making a lot of this 'monologues' interspersed in your fics.

Although it's nice, I would think that this hampers your growth as a writer, especially since every line just conveys one thought and not the rest of the scene.

It's just thoughts and no contributing factors. I guess it works in this fic becuase the thoughts are directly related to what's happening and it's probably too dark to tell the surroundings since the only things that matter are Ran and Shinichi anyway.

:) Just my thoughts. Good luck on your migration to livejournal. (Or did that happen a long time ago?)
Candyland chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Cuteness! I liked it!
Electrobomb chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
LOL, it's like an internal monolougue(that right?) of Conan getting stuck on Ran/Rachel. One question, why is Conan even in her room when she's asleep? Could we get a sequel of Conan getting his ass kicked up and down the bed.
Song-Obsessed1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
That was cute.. and random! Perfect!~ I love it... Poor poor Kudo, he's stuck now ain't he?

Zombiekittie chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
lol have ran kill Shin'ichi! lol aw that was cute!