Reviews for Only Your Shadow
jaron5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
I wish i had a diary like that;) My own therapist
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Awe, that was cute. Beautifully written, I'd definitely read it again. I especially love the last sentence, "Only your shadow." Something about that is just really poetic to me. Though I do wish I could see what happens next, I think that ending it this way is better, as it is meant to be a short story (I think) and short stories aren't meant to be short novels. So I'm greatful it ended the way it did. 9/10, would read it again.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Aww. That was a good story. I would love to see what happens next.
bloodamber chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Love love love this story! I really wish you had continued it further as I would have been so interested to see how Draco and Harry's friendship would grow from such as unlikely beginning. You have such masterful control over these characters and the insight you provide on their inner thoughts, in this case Draco. His change of heart from the beginning of the story to the end was believably done and a pleasure to read. Thanks!
mrldk67 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
wow ..just wow .. specially the ending ..wow
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
I loved this! :D 3 Beautifully written and such a sweet story! :3 3
Scribbke -Quill chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
Fuck! Do you want to kill me? I'll die if I don't read more of this story. Please, write more, just another chapter, enough to let us know what happens next, but please you have to write. Please. This fic is breathtakingly awesome. I just couldn't get enough of it. Please , just one more chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS GREAT PLEASE WRITE A SECOND CHAPTER OMG I NEED MORE
Mash0822 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Omg... Intense
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Dude, you really played with my heart with this story. Once I started, I couldn't stop reading. It was really good. I loved it. But...please tell me there's a sequel to this. Please. It was so good
Zyenna chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This is awesome. You need to write another chapter! Pleeeeaaaase! I am so anxious to see how Harry and Draco get along after this...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Awww...
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Nicely done. Thanks.
QueenLight20007 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Love this! Your writing is amazing! So far your stories are the only good drarry stories I can find!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
That was so good! I wish there was a continuation of this story! I want to know what happens now. But I guess u stopped it at a good place. Always leave the reader wanting more!