Reviews for Only Your Shadow
lumosincendio chapter 1 . 3/10
This is too beautiful. Amazing writing job.
despicableme chapter 1 . 1/11
Wow... awesome :) Too short, maybe ;)
readingaccount chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Such an interesting story!
kasia110 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Awwww so cute. That last line was great xD
sheltie26 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I know it's been a very long time since you posted this and it says complete, but I was just wondering if you were possibly going to do a sequel? I love all your works though, and I can honestly say you are one of the best authors on this site. Your work is absolutely fantastic!
lunaatje123 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I really enjoyed this fic, I loved how Draco kind of 'dug his own grave' by attempting to get close enough to see Harry go down. This kind of rivals-fall-in-love plot has always been one of my favourites in any genre (even if it's cliche) and your version of it was very well done in my opinion.
Thank you for the story!
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Aw... So cute! Adorable! Loved it
johanna chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
that was amazing.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh my God...must refrain from crying now, that was so well-written and heartbreaking.
Good job on this one and thank you ;)
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
please
i want a sequel
please ?
emma94 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This story is so good! not to mention the ending is adorable, it would certainly interesting to add another chapter to this looking at the after math of this.

The journal thing is unique way of Draco getting to know Harry and I don't think ive come across it being used in this way - really an awesome story!
xelry chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
It would be nice to see a continuation of this but it seems impossible since it's been so many years since you published this. Like almost ten. Wow. Anyway, really enjoyed reading this. The journal thing isn't really my cup of tea but a great read nonetheless.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
that was really really good.
-Yuki
Tanpopout chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
DAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNN... LOVE THIS! :*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
In case you were wondering what that sound was, it was the sound of my heart being stamped on by this beautiful fiction! Amazing and heart wrenching!