Reviews for The Missing
Dark Gotham chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
I don't normally read JL stories but this is really good though. Nice story.
jana chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
Great story, good writing.

Hope to read some more of your stuff soon.
kaibas-rose chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
Well, I'm proud phoenix...I don't have to jail for murder. LOL!

VERY AWESOME ENDING! I WUV YOU GIRL!
Papa Wheelie chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
Just finished breezing through all six chapters. And, "bang-up job" (or, any variation thereof) is just too insufficient, as praise. I think, this time, it would be more appropriate to say: WOW!
STC- not logged in chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
Oh such a sweet ending! I can't wait to read more of you JL fics, I really look forward to more Flash and Green Lanter friendship, there are so few stories that give them the limelight )

Hope to see more of your work!

-SilentTrainCOnductor
trecebo chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
Thought this was a good job. Need to work on the word check though. Threw is NOT how you want to finish things. Actually sounds kinda painful. Like the character interaction and dialogue. Good without being over-the-top.
Doppleganger chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
I loved how you did the big brother/little brother thing with GL and Flash like in the cartoon. Batman showed more emotion then I've ever seen. It was weird when he called Nightwing his son. He would never admit to anyone but himself but it was heartwarming. Though I thought the old guy would die after he was changed back from a heart attack. Though a part of me was half expecting Batman to still kill him.
STC- not logged in chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
O! Exciting wonderfull! Flash and Green Lanter friendship!

Please updates soon!

-SilentTrainConductor
batbabe chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
This story is really exciting! Especially I liked the way how this mission went personal for the Leaguers.

I definetly want to read the next chapter :)
Kaibas-Rose chapter 5 . 5/29/2004

YOU EVIL EVIL AUTHORESS!

I WANT FLASH AND NIGHTWING BACK!

WAH!

*foams at the mouth*

FLASH!

NIGHTWING!

AH

*attacks and kills authoress...brings her back to life so she can finish the story*
Dianne chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
OHMIGOSH! You cant leave me like this! MORE! PLEASE?
Louie Pastiche chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
Great show-down! As for contributing my own stories? This website's sign-up program seems to have a "Catch-22" glitch in it. It keeps asking for a reloading of my first document, even though I'm trying to upload my first document, for the first time!
N. L. Retentive chapter 4 . 5/26/2004
Great story, so far. But, uhm: "Old Man REVILED?" ;D
Louie Pastiche chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
If you liked those theories, how about this one? You could still make Raymond Crayshek into the Ultra-Humanite. After all, DC proper still hasn't given him a real name! So, you have nearly-total artistic license, with regard to naming the dude. At any rate; wonderful installment. Bring on chapter 5!
Kaibas-Rose chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
*starts foaming at the mouth*
How...h...how...h...WHY! You are so mean to me! FINE! Update and I may be your friend again! MY POR FLASH!