Reviews for Deliveryman
chibi heishi chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
...psychic Duo... Oh, this is going to be HILARIOUS!
Shatatomyo chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
NOOOOOOOOO! You can't put him to sleep! If his concussion is serious, you should never ever give him a sedative! he could very well die Gundam Pilot or not! DX Ixnay on the eedlenay! keep him awake! KEEP HIM AWAKE *cries*
Toki Mirage chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
Loved the fic! Great idea, and a happy, psychic ending. :P
mayfaire chapter 17 . 9/6/2010
This is such a rollercoaster story! I had fun reading this and seeing how much Duo handled everything. It's good to see that despite the circumstances with the doctors and Duo's 'betrayal', the other pilots still supported him. It's nice to see the doctors having major roles in the story; they're rarely written about these days.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
loved it. this story exceeded my expectations by far.
force majeur chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
Sheesh!cool!i love duo-torture,but i would prefer it was someone's pov,not duo,hehehe,how i could imagine duo-torture if he fainted?end .keren!i'll check your profile for another story.i consider you're good.
cheshirecat11 chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
That was so great! you really nailed Duo's POV. ) keep writing!
ckhushrenada chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
o...i like this story...can't wait to read more
Azamiko chapter 17 . 2/7/2008
Ah, this one was awesome! Heheh! (And which superhero was Bruce Banner? Batman was Bruce Wayne, and I remember the name Banner, but I can't remember which one he was...Was it The Hulk...?)
kyothefallenkit chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
I love it! X3 awesome fanficitoin XD
kit chapter 17 . 6/12/2007
very good, even a year later and reading it the second time around.
DL chapter 17 . 12/18/2006
Loved it, very enjoyable.

Ja ne
cherry fantasy chapter 17 . 7/27/2006
Ok so I don't have lotsa time right now (I'm in a hurry ! O_o), but I absolutly HAD to stop and review your fic ! - (I just finished reading it !) It was so AWESOME, I really loved every part of it ! Very good work ! I'm so impressed ! _

Keep it up, you rock !
Hyper Kid chapter 17 . 3/1/2006
Nice ending point. Psychic people are cool! Guess you did get some good ideas, huh. You have a muse that works? Lucky! I have about 3 useless ones.

*sounds of katana sharpening is heard* They're also vaugly homicidal. Help?
Hyper Kid chapter 16 . 3/1/2006
*over-cheesy impression of Relena* Oh, Heero said this. Oh, Heero said that. Oh, Heero said he was going to kill me. *bored of that* NO one likes Relena. Aww, everyone cares about Duo. Good for him! -