Reviews for Secrets and Second Chances
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Good monoluge. So much like Hermione.
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Dam right he does! Yay for Hermione!
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Strega Brava, I have read a fair number of your one-shots, yet have not had the time today to read your works-in-progress. However, I can say now that YOU ARE MY FANFICTION IDOL. And I take that title very seriously.

You've written over ten times as much as I have, and you've been a faithful to for over six years, since probably the beginning. Plus, what you've gone through (cancer at age 34, wow, that's younger than my mother's diagnosis[she was diagnosed with breast cancer last October]) and still being able to write stories like this is worth giving a bravo to. Just...wow...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Poor Hermione-and to end up nearly eaten for her trouble, while Snape nearly dies in the Shrieking Shack trying to find out (oh, and trying to save Harry's life yet again, not that any of them care).

But of course Lupin is a good man. He lies, of course, about the Marauders, but Hermione probably never found out.

After all, Black and Lupin are fellow Gryffindors. They have to be good guys, don't they?

Naturally anything bad has to be Snape's fault. Dumbledore's used that one for years. Does Hermione ever see through it?
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
thi is my fave so far
Ariana chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
YES! SO COOL! I LOVE IT! That's just so great! AH! Hm... Wonder if that's what went throught her mind?...
duj chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
A nice man? Certainly. A good man? Not sure. Does he have the moral courage to be good when it's unpopular?
Neekie chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Lovey job, and an excellent idea.
iolah chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
its really good:)
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Aside from the fact that I can't imagine Hermione calling Dumbledore a "barmy codger," your story sounds exactly like the thoughts she must have had. Very well done! I especially like the bit at the end about the essay being 4 rolls of parchment longer than Snape assigned. :)
Midzst chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Sweet little story!
Somebody who you don't know chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
OOH! I love it, love it, love it!
s.s.harry chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
thats good. thank god hermie thoughts didn't consist of intricate problems lik amc2 soo confusing. well. I likenit and thats why you get no flames from me.
peace2u, ssharry
allee kat chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
a wonderful insight into hermione's mind! i can definitely see her thinking this.
BubblyFizz03 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
aww thats lovely. Really good :o) Well done.
The last line is particularly sweet.
Sara x