Reviews for Regression
Wuchel1 chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
Great story! Thanks for sharing.
Liz Reichelt chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Hey, great story! Is there going to be a sequal, like does Daniel ever talk to this woman, see her, visit her? That would be really great in my opinion.
BizzyLizzy chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
That was so good and so moving. I could really feel what Daniel was going through and happy that he didn't have to go through it alone this time.
Dimac99 chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Who said Jack was no good at the touchy-feely stuff? Nicely done.
Short Fat Fag chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
Yep, I was right, you are really into the 'damaged daniel' motif. :D I like this story and can't wait for the conclusion.
update soon
RUpuzzled2 chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
i really like your storys and like how you show jack and daniel's friends ships. love these typs of storys! cant wait to see the end
Dimac99 chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
Another excellent story and I'm really looking forward to the conclusion. I hope it'll be posted tonight as well - I know, I'm greedy!
BizzyLizzy chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
Poor Daniel - he's really having a tough time. This is so good and I love the interaction between Jack and Daniel, I could just see it happening.
Short Fat Fag chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
You seem to love this Daniel in denial theme in all of your stories. Don't get me wrong, I think you are very good as a writer and I have enjoyed all of your stories. However, you keep writing story after story where Daniel is in need of Jack and yet they aren't lovers. I know this is how it is in the show, but there are times I am so ready for them to just do it and get it over with.
Keep up the good work and update soon. I was halfway expecting a complete story today. :)