Reviews for Eyes Like Yours
Kaitie-Kitteness chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I adore the style of writing you possess.

The candy and fluffy description give it such a dark undertone.

I hope you wrtie more chapters! 3
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
That was... . . It was very... ... It was awsome! I loved it! It was so beautiful!
VicadinTea chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Huh? It...ended? Or is there more? Hmm...your desriptions are beautiful but I felt anit lost at some point...Haha...nevertheless, its great!
Kamikakushi chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Wow...that was exquisitely written. Absolutely marvolous. Truly, a piece of work that deserves high praise. Excellent work Ichigo-san. A true masterpiece this was...
Nakitama-san chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Wow...This is such an amazing story. A writing style that makes me stop to reread every single line, because it's so amazing to be able to read something like this these days. Just reading a paragraph inspires me to write more, more, more. Kudo's to you and your writing skills, Yami no Ichigo. Keep it up.
bleedformeee chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
oh wow, this was really great. hope to see more from you soon.
u don't wanna know chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
WOW. Why didn't I find this sooner? A great read, very descriptive with lots of figurative wordplay. It's sort of sad but happy at the same time, which in general is kind of confusing, but you make it blend so well in to a literative harmony that I've never seen before. This story is one of the few red tulips in the midst of the yellow tulips of the other, cheesier, Sasuke/Naruto fics. Well done!

…I especially liked the bits of Naruto chewing on a daisy. It just amused me so much for some reason. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
Have you heard of an author called Francesca Lia Block? Your writing style is reminiscent of hers...you both have the smae lyrical prose...it's very pretty.
kaiba2 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
definetly not like the 70's
Ms.Bloodmoon chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
...wow...awesome work.
Love the word description, I really need to work on that *pouts* anyways, Update soon!
Minerva Teller of tales chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This story is so odd, so sad. I love how you have described everything that's happening. It makes me get these perfect images in my head of how everything is supposed to look. I'll definately be back to read more. FFN won't let me read chapter 2 at the moment. I'll check it out later.
P0rn04Pyr0s chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Luv the fic, its written nicely. Haku owns a mansion lol
Yami no Ichigo chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
;; oh my… Shingo-san… what’s an Evangelical Christian? I’m Roman Catholic, all Christians are the same to me, as I’m sure all Catholics are the same to you… ;; *feels very small and stupid* mewwmew… ; *runs away* comes back* Ahh.. *blush* thank you all of you for reviewing... I'm sorry you all have to suffer my dork-ish-ness... /;
story in reverse chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
It's pretty and peaceful, and yet somewhat dangerous... *_*
Shingo the Pest chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
I'd tell you to beware of writing too much darkness, but it seems like you're already trying to balance out your writing. And I feel like some evangelical Christian for saying that. _
Your similes are beautiful and unique. The story seemed to end on a happy note in my eyes. An uncertain happiness, but happy still.