Reviews for Fade to Black
Princess Sin chapter 11 . 12/2/2005
hey, why did you stop. aren't you going to finish. what happened to brad? who is that on the phone? where is brad? who's out to kill them? i want to know. i want to know now
Amakurikara chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
Oh wow! This was an awesome story! I really enjoyed it. I like what you've done with the characters and the little...romantic problems with schuldich and brad. It's awesome! Looking forward to your next update, hope it's soon!
Mia Rabe chapter 11 . 3/10/2005
Hey, I really LOVE your story! Its one of my favourite stories, really! I love the whole schu/ brad and schu/yohji relationship and I cant wait to read more!
Myka chapter 11 . 3/2/2005
Evil... Are you on AIM? I'll finish zelos if you finish this...but you know what I want so... :p
Senn Rae chapter 11 . 2/28/2005
*gasp*

You updated! yay!

What's going to happen?... No... Nice chap though. - Anyways, please update soon!
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
how'd they get caught? why is he arrested? does Nagi hide well enough? what happens? update more soon!
James chapter 10 . 2/8/2005
Wah! I just read the story, and loving it! I like the relationship between Brad and Schu, which is unusual. I'm a die-hard Schu/Yohji fan myself.

Can't wait for more! Next chapter!
Myka chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
I forgot to review -

You already know I want more :p

And yeah... Zelos, my muse won't even face it and you now the funny thing it's pretty much done, I just need to fix it... a lot and well, yeah... *hides*
Rebound chapter 10 . 11/2/2004
Ek! no! don't take Brad away! No, wait, yes do take Brad away... i hate Brad... gr... *pretends to hate Brad and fails miserably* good chapter! yay! and once a month isnt THAT long for updates.. The beast Machines fic ive been writing gets updated like once a year lol. But Anyway, still loving this story, and cant wait for the rest!
Senn Rae chapter 10 . 11/1/2004
Hi. Really interesting. - Please continue!
babymar-mar chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
ah no die cops die! wha poor brady! run ppl run! stupid companies! please write more
babymar-mar chapter 9 . 10/24/2004
i love it1! please write more this is so kool!
tigermink chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
i really enjoy this story. I hope that you will update again soon. I hope this is still going to be a schu youji fic.
tigermink chapter 9 . 10/5/2004
I was really happy to see a new chapter in this story. I love the interaction you have between the charactes and the way things can go from funny to intense. I hope to see another chapter soon. Keep up the great work
Myka chapter 9 . 10/4/2004
Aw

Well at least you're writing and continuing *waits for the tomatoes to be thrown at her for taking so long on 'zelos'*

Anyway.. I'm still reading this, was quite surprised when I saw the update link on my mail - Good surprise.