Reviews for An Epiphany
GaredBattlespike chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Nice.

I liked it.

If only Keitaro would sing this in canon!
Drekk chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I LOVED IT!

I am not a big fan of Naru so any bashes you use are fine by me.
natsume54 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
i liked it, tho ive never read love hina. i thought it was a great song fic! so cold i love it XD but i can be evil at times and u know that. great job buddy. well im off to read your other fics as promised and i will review them too
Begging For a Update chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
NIce thing you got goin here, (SWEET MORE LP FANS)
Cougar Draven chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
As first fics go...

I actually liked it. The premise was entertaining, and it got its point across like wildfire.

The one question I had is what is meant by "It's over." I was confused by that, and perhaps I'm supposed to be, but I thought I'd ask.

All in all, as writing goes, this is done very well. Good job.

CDx4
PHENIXHEART chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
this was good but more dialouge would have helped.
Eater of Heads chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
You suck ass, mate. Absolute ass.
Minh Toshihiro chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
J'aime ca!

I like it, Naru gets her just desserts. I'm no Naru-hater, but she -does- irritate me sometimes. Moreso now that I've read the manga. I think Kanako said it best when she called her... What was it? Indecisive and Wishy-washy? :P

Min
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
my favorite song fic ever and i love listing to this song this is a kick ass song thank for adding me to your favorite stories to if you want you can preread my story if you want just let me know ok!
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Only two reviews so far? Poor writer. *pats your hand and passes the sake.* It's well done, and songfics are always on the tricky side. The key is to keep it between the two extremes: 1. Shinobu gets down and freaky and reenacts the latest Britney Spears video, and 2. Kitsune gets into Haruka's show tunes CDs and starts up 'Love Hina: The Musical'. Both are very weird places to be and you thankfully kept yours in a nice middle place: Keitaro gets in touch with his inner angry guitar-stud. Splendid! Keep on!
misted figure chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Dude that totally sucked ass! Congradulations you've just recieved the award for my very first flame I hope your proud of yourself because it really sucks!
now you know how it feels ass hole, think befor you flame, i do have feelings, and you are an ass hole for flaming my first fic!
GiMan chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
don't know the song but the effect is nice. find a song she could try to get him back with and a punch!