Reviews for The Secret
Love cha,
-ONNMT (non weird)
Nice food for thought, BTW. Here, take my cyber snickerdoodleeeee
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Rumors suck. Nice mini-sequel. Faved! The return of Shiro! :)
Blair chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow! This story was great! It's really amazing how bad a rumor can get and how many conclusions people can get out of it. :)
Rory4 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Aw, I was so glad to see that you wrote a companion piece to 'The Babysitter'-I loved the first story so much, and this was a sweet and entertaining add on. Like I said, you're a really great writer. I love all of your stuff so far (I've read most of it.).

-Rory4
Ebony Princess chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow, usually, I don't like one-shots. But this one, I can make an exception. Lol P REALLY good one shot! Loved it!
Moon and Waves chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
wow that was cool. i was looking at some of your other stories when i found this 1 so dont think that im creepy okay? i'll probobly end up reading some of your other stories too so dont think that you wont hear from me , im off to see what other stories you have you later!
kusoshigua chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Yay for one-shots
Dolphin-Slam chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
that was cute :)
Dreamerbaybee55 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
wow very cutee.. i'm surprised you could fit all of these problems into a one-shot...and this catagory belongs to romance...not humour...but still good!
theresa chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
i think the story midnight is interesting
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
A good little story. Rumors really do spread like that too. I'm glad they figured out that talking things out is better than relying on other people's stories.

~QueenTatooine
Sakura chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
That was good but i think im too immature for the ending part. It was really cute tho, o and by the way - THE BABYSITTER is my FAVORITE STORY! i even printed it out and i read it all the time (im not obsessed) 93 pages! lol

well, keep up the good work, i love your story's!
Anonymous miss chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
aw! this is such a totally sweet one-shot! i absolutely love it! i mean, wow. its so awesome! you are such a great writer... _~ i love fics from TB universe.
MarcellaRyoko chapter 1 . 1/4/2005