Reviews for If He Could OnlyTurn the Hands of the Clock Around
Majestic Twelve chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Here's a link to a site where you can see the full song "Yesterday" and hear the accompanying music. Don't you think it fits very well with this story?
Bunni15 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
OMG IT was great i'm actually crting and i never cry it was soo good
gardardguy200 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
i think you should rite a seqil where jimmy invents something stop the accident from happnen
Majestic Twelve chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Oh, yeah, I just remembered. This reminded me of the Beatles' song "Yesterday:"

"Yesterday...love seemed like such an easy game to play.

Why she had to go, I don't know, she wouldn't say..."

Or something like that, anyway. Very sad song and, well, it fits the mood of the story.
MajesticTwelve chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
This is simply a superb piece of writing! RedGem270, you've a real talent for this. While reading, I'd have to admit that I began tearing up towards the end. The story is rich in both detail and emotion, which make it very appealing - a Filet Mignon for the senses. And I love the fact that the story is written in flashback, as I find it emphasizes the true emotions felt by the characters in the story and provides for a very nice choice of diction.
The CheezHead chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Wow, I'm really crying. That was so touching, and beautifully written. I absolutely loved it. It touched me in a way I don't feel very often. I'd write more, but I need to go get some Kleenex.
The Azul Panther chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
OMG, dude! This was f*ing AWESOME! You rock, RedGem. I wasn't even aware that I was kinda crying a lil bit until I got to the end. That was SO sad but so beautiful! *cries harder* Cindy, NO...why? Ah well, this was definitely like the best Jimmy Neutron tragedy story ever. You rock. later
~*The Azul Panther*~
Cutie5 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
*cries* No! That was so sad! (
But this story was a really good one. It conveyed a lot of feelings and emotions of the characters and the story was very well told. I really enjoyed reading this.
Keep up the good work...and can't wait to see the next chapter of your other story, 'New Technology'
-Brit