Reviews for Song of the Stars
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Beautiful and so true for their situation.
PinaNaranja chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was amazing! I loved it so much! You did such a perfect job of capturing both of their characters! I can't wait to read more of your fics! Please put up some more! *cue puppy dog eyes* Please?

xoxoxo

Katy
crossoverlover23 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
cute but great
forgottenfairytales chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
OMG! do you KNOW how freakin' AMAZING you are! no, no you dont, so I'm going to tell you. I love your stories, I love the way you wrote and I love what you write. The kind of detail you pout into your stories is the kind I've never really been able to achive, then again, I'm not even in grade 10 yet...damn time...takes to long to get good at something. I love your ideas too, and I love how I can feel what the characterts feel, I feel sad and happy for them as well as with them. To be able to put so much feeling into words is awsome. You may be thinking "OMFG this girl is completely nuts". However likely that may be, I really do believe you deserve an academy award! for what I dont know...I've never paid much attention when they're on... I dont know if I've reviewed one of your stories yet, but I've been reading them and they are awsome! If I could find a more profound word to describe them I would use it, but my mind blanks out when I'm so completely enthralled.

Ok, I'm done rambling -giggle-

Luv ya!

Morgan
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
AWE!
Ryuchi-The Gothic Skater Punk chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
It's nice later! BTW: Read my stories plez!
inuxkag4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
that was so beautiful! are u gonna write more? plz do!
inu and kag chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Aw! I haft to sing it!

;}
PrincessMononoke7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
*sniffs* Im not a big romantic person but this story *sniffs* I cant hold it in I LOVE IT! Please write more! You write beautifuly. The way you wrote it, it made me feel Kagomes feelings as well as Inuyashas. I just love stories that I can get into. That makes no sence but oh well. In short I love it.

Ja Ne
sunflower0986 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
aww thats so sad and good at the same !
agirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
wow u have to finish this off gosh you could write a story with this plot and how are you gonna finish the other story (four pieces of four souls) in only one chapters email me i am a fan oh and then from love until forever is getting a little rushed are you gonna finsh that one soon to? cuz i feel it needs to be longer

luv your stories

email me
yumemiru chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
this made me cry soo much.. especially at the end... but in a good way... it's good to have a cry once in a while for good reasons... it was soo detailed and so emotional that i felt as if i was watching them as their emotions changed and i felt like i could just touch their undying and longing love for each other... keep up the good work... you're really good at writing angst... i've read a lot of your other stuff and it's awesome... just watch out for spelling...
Automatic Flower chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Aw...that's so cute - That was good...I wanna download the song now..._;
Inuka chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Hell yes,you should really do more!I don't care what anyone else says this is wonderful!I can actualy feel the way your characters feel!Please do more!I beg of you,i'm not to proud!
agirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2004