Reviews for Heartbreaker
bang on the head chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
as sweet as milk chocolate )
AngelofMercy86 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Cute!
celinae chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
EE! (wipes tears from eyes)

So waffy! Cute, but a little too "outplaced," you know what I mean?

Okay, maybe you don't, but still, nice ficcy!
Mucomi9 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Good story I liked it. Is there going to be a sequal? good luck on everything bye _
Sierra chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
aw (sniffle) that was so sweet
inuyasha's one and only chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
GREAT STORY
Tijuana Pirate chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Thank you! *claps* *sighs* ah, that was nice. You see, i just wasted half an hour of my life reading some fic that both Reno and Yuffie were horribly ooc. I needed *something* to get that out of my head. And then I found your story and I LOVED it! It was great! Amazing! Sure, it was a little sappy, but I loved both of your characters so much! Heh, I loved the fact that Yuffie drank burning hot coffee and I even loved the rose! I love Reno for loving Yuffie and I love Yuffie for loving Reno! Well, you have just completley made my afternoon! Thank you so much! *more applause*

T. Pirate
Dragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
It was sweet.
ur one rose chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
I thought this was so sweet! Reno is sooo hot and Yuffie is sooo cool! I like how it's short and to read more of your stories soon!:)
Pigeon Goddess chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
I love the Reno/Yuffie pairing, and you did a great job on this fic.
lolololol chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
you need to write more y/r fics you do so wel on them
kc chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
THAT WAS AWESOME MAKE MORTE MAKE MORE
chihiro chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
that was so sweet! Man i love your writing! hehehe s-so cute! reno and yuffie 4eva!_
Dee-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

How cute, how absolutely kawaii! I loved it! *Big gushy hearts float around Dee as she continues to ooh and aah. Pip jumps in, tears in her eyes as they ooh and aah together.* That was so cute. I hardly ever see really _cute_ Reno and Yuffie, Great fic!

Dee-chan
Ellypoo chapter 1 . 2/15/2001
Sappy, yes. But wonderful, nonetheless. I felt so sorry for Reno as he sat there, tearing up that rose petal... Due to fics like this, I think I'm becoming a big Reno/Yuffie fan!