Reviews for Clean
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
OMG I just read this story and loved it

this story has everything

the human race being regenerated wow

and monique's betrayal

i hope kim can save the word

I know you haven't updates since 2004, but you should totally reconsider and finish this awesome story! :D
FreyrThorfinson chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
It makes one sad to think that this Story is not to be continued.
SwordSlayer chapter 7 . 1/1/2007
wow. just wow. i love this story. I can't wait to see where you're going with this. update soon please.
KitannaRed chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
PLEASE continue with this story. I, as well as many others, have waited for the next chapter. Please consider continuing.
Kryptocow chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
Wow. Can I tell you that just about every story of yours I've read has made me cry? ) Awesome.
metalguru chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
Finish this fic please! It started out so great. I also want to know how Ron survived. This is one of my favorite fics on this site.
KitannaRed chapter 7 . 9/2/2004
Hey, are you ever going to finish this story? There were two really good KP stories that needed to be updated and now yours is the only one left. Please please try and update soon. I love this story...please don't leave me hanging. Please please update?

KitannaRed
Q-T3000 chapter 7 . 8/4/2004
Dude I'm like so sorry for not like being on fanfiction for like ever. MAn I was just so sidetracked with my mom. God shes in reall deep shit this time. Anyway, THAT WAS AN AWSOME CHAPTER! i TOTALLY LOVE IT. You havent updated for a while so up date sone pleas. Great story.

Love

Q-T30(your #1 fan)
flower11014 chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
wow...wow...and more wow... it's like 1 AM and i have to be at work early tomorrow morning but i can't stop reading! and seriously, when it comes to the english you've demonstrated in this story, you lack no ability whatsoever. )
WildCat327 chapter 7 . 6/17/2004
Damn you! You are the only author on this site that can make me cry. You do that to me in every story you write! It's great though. I just read the whole thing in one sitting and chapter three practically had me bawling. This is awesome and very original (like all your stories are). You have major talent! I'm looking wait for the next update.
KP4me chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
DOES IT ADD DEPTH? Dude,that chapter had me literally shaking in my guys did an AWSOME job!

Keep up the good work!

(Kim Possible's Guardian Angel)
KuteInsanity chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
Waah, what an emo-filled chapter. *sniff* Damn it, Monique is so mean in this story! _ This chapter really did add depth.I hope you update soon..my weak heart can't take all the suspense. D

-KuteInsanity-
TheFourthman chapter 7 . 6/7/2004
Yeah. Got a little dark streak in you don't you?
Ace Lannigan chapter 7 . 6/7/2004
Ok so Monique betrayed Kim, not unexpected from the previous chapter.

The Hoobans didn't honor their trade agreement, not a surprise. Why would anyone think that they would have?

Kim was raped by Jazz. That was a bit of a surprise I'll admit.

Kim is now, however, pregnant by Jazz. That I have a problem with. The statistical probability that two different species, from two different planets, could actually produce offspring. It boggles the mind.

That all being said, I will continue to read the story. Just to see how it ends.
Ace2Hiro chapter 7 . 6/7/2004
This story was good until you had Kim get raped. I thought this was going to be a Kim/Ron story. If Kim is pregnant because of Jazz I don't think as many people will like this story. Make things get better.