Reviews for Adaptation
MegaOtaku777 chapter 6 . 3/7
This is...so freeing adorable. I looked up Jumba x Pleakley out of mere curiosity and happened to stumble upon this fanfic. Could not have been more pleased. I love the detail you went in to describing the different intricacies of the various alien cultures and species; it really gave it a real sort of feeling. Great job. :3
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
That was so cute! :3 I loved every bit of it!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
That was beautiful.
General Button chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
I've never quite read something like this, but it was very good! Imagining them together is a bit odd...and I'm glad you didn't go super into the sex. Very cute!
safe in my bubble chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This storyawesome. J/P are one of my otps and this fic is one of my favs.
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Oh my gosh! I love this story. All the knowledge and facts you put into this, and then the strained feelings between Jumba and Pleakley. Very nice. I especially loved how in the end, Jumba ended up opening up as to why he wasn't fully comfortable with what they were, it was very sweet and lovely. Great job.
NorikuKitsune chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
I loved them in the movie but never really got around to reading about them in any fics. I am glad this was my first. Absolutely brilliant. Such interesting ideas about Pleakley and his species and how Jumba reacts. I love that Pleakley chats with Jumba's ex-wife, that is awesome! I wonder if you have anything on Pleakley's family's reaction... or if they already figured it out and assumed that it was already going on so wouldn't be the least bit suprised, haha.
Dee chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
I read this years ago, when it was first written, and I loved it. It really struck me. That being said, everything sexual strikes a thirteen year-old. When you remember something being good at that age, it's frequently not that good when you come back to it.

Anyway, I managed to remember enough about it to find it, and I loved it just as much. Great job. c:
Slurk Back Some Brandy chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Would it bother you too much if I did a little fanart of this story?

I'd give you credit, of course, when I post on DA.
Slurk Back Some Brandy chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is one of the single best fanfics I've ever read. Ever.

Ever ever ever.

I had been going back and forth over this pairing until I read this, and now I'm completely locked in. The way you write them makes it seem like the most natural thing in the world, completely canon. Your characterization is amazing, and the writing itself is superb. I truly loved this.

(I read this in public, when I was supposed to be taking an online correspondence course. I got really emotional over what everyone thought were equations. I think I may have made a scene.)
Splat Danger chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
ohwa~ its so sad! i feel so bad for Pleakley...

nice fic, dude. its very in-character
ShiTiger chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
This was such a sweet story! It's been a while since I've read Pleakley and Jumba fics.
Eclectic Me chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
Wow, that was stunning! I had my doubts at one point, because I don't usually read things that are so sexual in nature, but I ended up loving it! I love your writing style, too, and everything was just so perfectly done!
Octal chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
Aw! That was so, so sweet.
mariasantara chapter 6 . 8/5/2007