Reviews for CommitmentPhobia
rogueycherie chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
Amei está história!
Chantelle chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
A brilliant story that shows the dinimaces of their relesionship
joanna chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
hey! this is a great story, but what happened to the rest of the chapters? wasn't there a new guy?
cream tea anyone chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
i luv dis

i hav read all of it so far

plz plz plz update but it is jst so good

it made me cry! a lot cos it's so sad and good!

but you NEED to update, plz!

well ciao 4 now!

_
12BlueRoses chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
You made me cry and my mascara run. Please, please update
edwards backup chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
why the hell did you never update this story? I mean, I know I'm bad with updates, but this is ridiculous! I love the Xtreme comics! I've been over half of Ireland and even London trying to find the first series(and still havent found it) and I think, not sure, but I think theres a savage land series. You see how sheltered I am here? I need this story dammit. DAMMIT!

nice work. .x.
blaise91 chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Please Please Please Please Update! it is really good!
jade chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
aw thats sad but i actrually agree with rogue anyways update soon
Roruna chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
Wow! This is really good. Please continue this fanfic and don't get discouraged.
Weapon X 61 chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
Oh rogue's a dtubborn mule !1 Stupid Remy !

Great story please give me more
T chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
So sad, yet so sweet. They really need counsiling.
kitsuK8 chapter 4 . 10/13/2004
i was like soo bawling during this! hah wow! major tear jerkage! omg this story sounds soo familiar! like this chapter did...maybe theres another out there like it...or maybe you posted it somewhere else and i read it or something...cause it just sounds really really like another or something...but yeah...no offense or anything ...jsut letting ya know..please update soon tho! thanks!

~*~loves~*~
Sugah n Spice chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
Hah! I'm sure that in 'real life' (ie, the comics), Remy has kissed a lot more than just one girl while he's 'been together' with Rogue. He's just been smart enough not to do it while she's around. We hope. But anyhow, I thought it was funny. And it kinda made sense for him to kiss another woman when he's scared about commitment. At least, it makes sense in that weird, roundabout, Remy sorta way. ;)

“But, but, you’re always hungry. I know you.
TheDreamerLady chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
friends? friends! FRIENDS, what on earth... no! I shall never understand writers, ever. Not that I should mind you, writers must be secretive, or thats what my author says... *sigh* the life of a muse, eh? well back to helping my evil screative x-men obsessed writer!

your romy loving leader

amanda
Star-of-Chaos chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
I love chocolate chip pancakes :-D