Reviews for Ashes in the Valley
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Yet another great story. Duo is always the comedian out of the bunch... it was good to see an author tackle another side of him, and handle it with tact and grace. I am, as ever, hoping that you pick up writing GW fanfiction again very soon!
Rinelwin chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Oh, I laughed and I cried!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
LOL... kuddos for a wonderful story!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
So sad and yet well done
Mouse08 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
aw! i love angst... is that a bad thing to say in this situation? yea kinda but l LOVE this FIC! the only mistake i made was that i read it while i was listening to Kenny Rankins What Matters Most- sad song... well onto the next chapter

love and peace

mouse
kawaiiLizard chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
It's so sad! Now I really _am_ salty... Another great story that continues the arch well, if tragically. I'm off to read number three! *Liz*
nekoa chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
wow. That was just incredable. I think I cried through most of it. It was sad and moving and really really good. You seem to have a talent when it comes to writing things that touch the heart. Well my heart anyway, can't really speak for anyone else. It was an amazingly well written peice. So very I don't know. I never was good it putting things into words. I'll just leave it at it was good. I really liked it.
Akiko Yuy chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
*sniffles quietly* Soo..sad..and cute. Aww...Kristen I love your stuff. I think has been deleting my reviews. -_- Oh well. Gives me an excuse to reread the stuff. Not that I wouldn't anyway. _
lurea ara chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
*crying like a big baby* that so sad!
HappyKatcha chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Snazzy, just like the first! Time for the third, heh!
Jada-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Tears were streaming down my face at the end. No I have to go and get some tissues. Ja ne.
Jada-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Selena Miller chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Okay, maybe I'm just in a sappy mood, but that made me cry. It was so good!
Boho Bytch chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
cool
Mrs. Sanada chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
omg omg that was sooooooooooo say god ilove Duo gr8 story my god just wow!