Reviews for The Test
summer rain chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
i wold have opted for all of them to be the father ...ether to one baby..or becka is caring triplets and they all have difrent fathers..hiihi fu fun fun.
Harper becka baby...natural home grown human. Telemachus becka baby a rar nitchian blend... becka dyllan baby a real mystery with strengt...paradind and bitt higravety and partly vedran ansestry from dyllan...beckas tru genetic line is rater fuzzy...but we do know it is poerful.
A trinety in one baby ..three babys that make a trinety.
Trey..Trinety and...Tripp one girl 2
Sk8erboi chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Okay first of all I don't mean any disrespect but:

1. Telemachus is already married to a Nietzschean Female

2. If you haven't been watching the (I believe last season) you would know that Beka is the mother of all Nietzschean's. Which makes this story a bit creepy as she is his GREAT... Grandmother! EH

3. Rommie dosen't even see Dylan in that way and their relationship is a lot closer than harper and rommie
cleo chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Was that supposed to be funny? Because it was! I'm laughing my butt of right now. I love your ending!
Christieanne-Anna chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
in my opinion pointless
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
yo man, that was awesome!
prin69 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
yeah! i love this story.
does this mean you'll add more to it? i think you should. but it's a great one-shit-fic. (or whatever they're called).
i love when rhgade says he'll kill dylan. and he's so cute when he finds out that thing in the end! (i won't say what in case someone reads this before the fic).
Rommies voice chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Dylan really thinks they need a drink after what happend last time they got drunk! There really is no helping him.
Cool story but was Beka that drunk she dosn't remember either? You need a back story from Bekas pov.
Callie-Cat chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Wow! This is really cool. Good job! I liked it! It's pretty funny when you think about it... lol!