Reviews for The Midnight Hour
Nina chapter 23 . 4/14
I realise I'm reading this way after it came out, so in case you're still looking at reviews – I just wanted to say, well done! I enjoyed your story a lot. Apart from my favourite pairing, I appreciated your attention to Ginny's quidditch career and the character of Liam was a real hoot. Thanks so much for writing this lovely piece!
Truly amazing!
Pistols-at-dawn chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I havent read this yet but uh:
GWSS
140k
complete
humor/romance

woiw i want this just from the stats
Little Larrka Wolf chapter 23 . 8/9/2013
I loved it! Never before have I thought of Ginny and Snape but it was a yummy story for sure!
Originality-Report chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
uh oh...
Originality-Report chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Evilness... leaving a chapter to end like that!
luckily for me, this story is completed! :D
sarah.catalano.33 chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
I know I read this a really long time after you finished writing but I really loved this story. Just wanted to let you know lol :)
ThePenIsMighty chapter 23 . 3/6/2012
This goes on my favorites list!
aly6ful chapter 23 . 2/6/2012
Let me preface this by saying that I absolutely loved your story, I was emotionally invested throughout...However there were so many misspellings and typos that would interrupt me going through the motion with these characters. It would have been one thing if it was like random long or weird words but it was like using 'too' instead of 'to' (that was almost always wrong) and spelling lose as loose just a lot of those which are very distracting. Im sorry if that comes off as rude, you probably don't even read reviews for this anymore but I couldn't not point it out, as a writer I feel obligated :/ I truly did love your story though sincerely!
virus chapter 23 . 9/18/2011
Such a beautiful story. I loved it so much that I read it one sitting. Believe me my parents thought me crazy when I carried the laptop into the loo and the dinner table, but what could you do. :D Well done on your work.
roni2010 chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
love the concept of g/s story...
nagandsev chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
Percy and Fleur - oh my - love it! Super layering on of building plots/sub-plots - the Indonesia one opens up all sorts of possibilities! How and when and if Ginny finds out about Percy - will she confront him? Is he also a double-agent, will he find ot about Ginny and Snape via DE's circles, etc. raises a lot of questions!
nagandsev chapter 15 . 8/27/2011
Love the build up & quidditch match; poor Ginny, but Severus taking her to Pomfrey was very touching; and the nasty Slytherin scene effective - Draco in his nasty, spiteful mood - was sure Sev would lose it ... but e does have incredible control as we as know... and love! :-)
nagandsev chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
Ginny's lucky to have such good friends - Hazel and Colin are diamonds! Nice intrigue with the Australian background story :-) It helps broaden the scope of activities of Death Eaters; love Coin's last line to Ginny - detention, absolutey!
nagandsev chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
*grrh* Bil, Fred & George are such wankers! Know how it feels to be hit it the head by older brothers who were 'joking' around! Love the clandestine meeting of Ginny & Snape yea! As happy as she is he did come back, although had clearly been tortured - through everything, really feel that he is empowered, as well as she, by their growing love for one another!