Reviews for Farewell To Old England Forever
junienmomo chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I got hooked on the last five paragraphs of this story, but couldn't remember where I'd read it. Coincidentally while re-reading Original Sin, I browsed down until I read this one and found these memorable paragraphs.
Seriously, I had spent hours searching fanfic trying to find these words, and I'm so happy to have finally found them. I've now double-bookmarked them with notes so the story will be there when I want to read it again.
Love your work.
Oh-no-she-di'ent chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I love sweet fics. And, this was most definitely one of them. The kissing thing was beyond precious.
keylish chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I like this story. Good idea. Really good.

To make this review constructive: I miss the lyrics to the song Luke is writing. The story would be awsome if you could add the lyrics of this song.

Please do that. Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

Really good story.
gilmorecorr chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I loved this! It was so cute!

Just picturing Luke going around the diner and kissing her every few minutes. So sweet.

And I love that you ended it by simply saying that the last time he kissed her, she kissed him back.
brightstarinthenight chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
cUtE! I love this...fav line:

Oh, who are you kidding, Lucas, he tells himself sternly, you're head over heels in love with her. You want to do all those things Sandra Bullock told what's-his-name in that weird undercover cop-turned-beauty-queen movie.

Ms. Conginiality...I will forevermore think of L/L when I watch that movie!

JaVaJuNkIeS FoReVeR!

P.S.~Where did you screenname come from?
Quinn chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
evanavid chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
seriuosly THANK YOU!

pleasepleasepleaseplease write more stories! im literally begging!

your stories are just really !(couldnt think af a better word)
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I think this is my favorate one yet.

I love how you describe his song. Like its a garbage can that is housing all of his feelings.

I love that little "blame Jess" bit. Thats so Luke's mentality.

And Luke kissing Lorelai. So different! I love how he want to kiss her. Its not about sex per sey. He just wants to kiss her. So he does.

Luke has lost his mind and he doesn't miss it!
SilverTree chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I thought this piece was really cute - what a cool glimpse into Luke's head! The title, btw, is a line from the folk song "Botany Bay" - and I'm not Australian, I'm Canadian! Does that count?
Cute But Psycho chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
CBP: Yay! Cute! Cute cute cute cute! Yay!
OP: -_-;; I think those are the only two words in her vocabulary right now.
OP: Yep. Good fic, though! Very sweet. (I am attempting to refrain from saying 'cute.')
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
::sigh:: I just love the end where he kisses her and kisses her and kisses her. And then she kisses him back. It's perfect.
EgyptianPrincess chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I loved this fic! It was funny and adorable. and it totally seemed in character for luke, and i love luke! I really think you should write a fic with Lorelai's POV, as a companion piece. Just an idea! but awesome job!
CJtheCregg chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
:d *beams* this fic made me smile :D really smile. i love to read a fic like that... so thank you :) well written, muchly enjoyed... and i'd love to see that actaulyl happen on GG. it'd make for great viewing.
gwasshoppa chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Aw. That was fantastic. Very well written and definitely well characterized. I enjoyed this very much and hope upon hopes you continue writing. Rock on!