Reviews for The New Teacher
multyfangirl18 chapter 47 . 5/26
I've managed to do a shallow but wide kind of series of a marvel and DC crossover but its so hectic that I don't think I'll ever get around to typing it up and posting it. You've managed to do a great story that might be worthy of joining the official marvel universe , I don't know for sure since its defentally not up to me but I'd say that one day you should give it a try and send it in to them.
multyfangirl18 chapter 42 . 5/26
Yeah! Laura's in this now :) I love the father daughter pair that she and Logan make even when they're not sure of each other they always are part of each other the way that family is
multyfangirl18 chapter 38 . 5/25
Crud well that got messy for that group.
multyfangirl18 chapter 35 . 5/25
squeal of fangirl delight! Ben's going to be working with his brother and not have to hide that their brothers and the team gets to meet him :)
multyfangirl18 chapter 34 . 5/25
it's always funny when friends and relatives come back from the dead after a few years or so
multyfangirl18 chapter 33 . 5/25
at least the rest of the family can treat his as family and know that he is
multyfangirl18 chapter 32 . 5/25
uh according to the guys who do death battles Deadpool dated Death herself for a time so shouldn't he have a little pull with her himself?
aww Pete's going to get his brother back. poor Ben he gets the news that his niece didn't survive the night that he died.
multyfangirl18 chapter 30 . 5/25
so when will charles find out?
multyfangirl18 chapter 25 . 5/25
wow , the amount of people in the school that know who he is is starting to get bigger
is Charles going to be one of the last people to find out?
multyfangirl18 chapter 19 . 5/25
Oh crud Rough knows both his identifys?
multyfangirl18 chapter 17 . 5/25
Any chances that spider kid will on his or her way in the near future? And what timeline is this?
multyfangirl18 chapter 11 . 5/25
Yes! This is the chapter that I've been waiting for :) . I thought the professor would've been the first to learn though
multyfangirl18 chapter 3 . 5/25
Things will get better after his fellow teachers learn that he's spiderman
Shadowpawzzz chapter 17 . 2/27
I like the premise of the story but its too short feels like short picture captures of moments good try but im going to have to drop this one was at ch. 17
Tarix chapter 47 . 2/9
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Parker's and Laura as family was really a nice touch.