Reviews for Knock On Wood
Dollhousesareforwhimps chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
Hmm, it says on your User Page that this fic is dead. But I really hope you reconsider that! Your use of language and mood is really fantastic. I really feel like I can see everything that's going on. And your grasp on the characters is truly something to be commended. Especially Gallows, who a lot of authors tend to exaggerate but you handle flawlessly.

I'm a shamless Clive fan and I love his relationship with his family. Please, please, please continue this amazing story!
Shade Eido chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
*slaps Gallows* Okay, with that out of my system... I really am loving this. Yes, Kaitlyn is a big girl now and Clive must realize this. I think it's amazing how you pull me into the world of Filgaia. Who is this mysterious woman, and why does she wanna put a sixth hole in Jet's head T_T. Jet needs his head, it's useful! *giggles* Gallows said that Jet had a pretty head... *thinks of Deliverance* ...

Gallows: You shore er purty...

Jet:... *shoots Gallows 1 million times and then does Totenkreuz as his final move*

I'm so evil...
Teefa and Co chapter 6 . 5/26/2004
Teefa: Love it, more mystery. I just enjoy mysteries.

Rutee: I love Kaitlyn. She's so cute. Even as a teenager she's still the adorable little girl we all know and love.

Teefa: Jet seems to get a lot of flac in fanfics, eh? Guess it makes up for all the times he protects Ginny.
Skylark Starflower chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wow, this idea is new and original. I like it. _ Muchly. Can't wait to see how the rest of it is going to play out. And I whole heartledly agree that we need more fics about Clive. Of course I would. _ (And I'll update as soon as all my internet problems and writer's block has cleared up. Sorry for making you wait. ;)
Shade Eido chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
*blinks* Oh dear.. She doesn't seem to be to amused by the foil in her plans. This female dragon does seem formidable indeed.. and, if truth be told, she scares the hell out of me. Poor Kaitlyn, she's so hurt and so scared and Clive doesn't really know how to comfort her. I think that is so impressive how you write so vividly. Impressive! I love it to death, keep it up!
Shade Eido chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
*smiles* Hey, I like angst! Well, on with the review. Well, I know that Kaitlyn is safe, and that's a relief.. But, what's wrong with Clive? Oh dear, I really must hurry to the next chapter! Ahh, Gallows is such a big sweetie, but I bet it was hard for him to listen to all those questions. *nods* Yes.. and poor Kaitlyn was so scared! I'm so happy that's she's okay and now has some water and a companion! Well I'm off to the next chapter. Great chapter! And I really see nothing wrong with either the prose or the tempo to this melancholic song! Love it!
Black Waltz 0 chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
I can't help but wonder what kind of contribution Kaitlyn is gonna make to the team now that she's a little grown up. Now there gonna go back and meet Virginia, I can't wait to see what this'll entail. And who was that lizard lady? Gallows kicks ass in this fic, I'd just like to say too. _ I'm still wondering where Catherine is, and I know that this is gonna get a lot more sinister soon. I can feel it in my bones. Please keep on updating so I can find out what happens next! _
(Oh yeah, and I'll update LJ soon. Curse you, exams...)
Teefa and Co chapter 5 . 5/21/2004
Teefa: Dragon puppy! Kawaii!
Rutee: I'm so happy that Clive and Kaitlyn are together again. But I wonder about the other dragons, and what they're up to.
Black Waltz 0 chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
AGH! Unbearable PAIN! *Writhes on the ground foaming at the mouth until Ravendor uses a heal berry on her* I was so worried for Kaitlyn! Thank god Gallows got there in time! I don't see anything wrong with your writing style, it's nice and descriptive without dragging too much. It's very refreshing. I especially liked how you went into detail over the mind of the dragon and it's possible motivation for hunting Kaitlyn, that was brilliant! You must UPDATE! Update now or I will haunt you, and your children, and your children's children, and your children's children's children... *Goes on like this until Ravendor drags her away* _
Teefa and Co chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
Rutee: Didn't mean direct relation, just the fact that the father was away from home and the daughter and wife waited behind. No real big conspiracy in my book.
Teefa: Gallows is so sweet with Kaitlyn. I knew he would be a real uncle like figure to her. Probably why most fics have him taking her under his wing in matchmaker schemes between Jet and Ginny.
Lufia: Wonder what happened to Clive? Hope he's ok.
Wolfbaneshybrid chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
*sniff* I feel so loved. Anyway, I liked this chapter going into Kaitlyn's story. She must be really shaken up after being chased by a mean-lizard-demon-stalker-thingy. Clive better make it on time! Or else... or else I'll... do something evil!
Shade Eido chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
Poor Kaitlyn, she's so scared and alone. It must be hell for her to think about her parents and realize that they are not there. Poor Clive, I know he feels bad and it pains me to see him that way. Well, at least Virginia and Gallows are being helpful! Jet's being an a-hole, but I guess I'll let him go WITHOUT a beating... Yup. Good Chapter, and I love the verses! Very, very good!
Black Waltz 0 chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
I cost $19.95! _ Oh man, is Kaitlyn gonna make it, will the monster eat her, or will somebody come and save her? Lemme say again just how original this concept is, and I MUST know what happens next! Update soon, me need to know more! _
Warren: Imagine waking up and being a full five years older. It must be pretty shocking...
Zagtakh: Not to mention how screwed-up the world is now... *Eats a bag of spiders*
Ravendor: Kaitlyn is a drifter? *Blinks* I never would have guessed it...
Teefa and Co chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
Teefa: Poor Kaitlyn. I wonder if Clive and Gallows will save her from the beast. It also intrigues me as to why it stopped moving.
Rutee: I'm surprised you're thinking too hard. I'm supposed to do that. Well, it's nice to know that we weren't the only ones who thought about the connections between the Maxwells and the Winsletts.
Wolfbaneshybrid chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Boo-yah! That was awesome! I liked how the old lady (Belle or something) made everything last a lot longer then just outright saying " Your wifes gone off for three years and your kids a teenage bookworm who runs away. Would you like some tea?"
Once more, great story! Please update soon!