Reviews for No Living in the Past
Azulera chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I'm the worst at leaving reviews, I know, especially when a story's already finished, but I really, really have to tell you that you're brilliant. This is actually the third time I'm reading this series (and I seriously can't understand why I haven't favved them all yet, but that's a mistake soon to be corrected), and the stories keep getting to me. I actually read this series before even watching the tv show. So, in a way, your KP-stories made into a big fan of Kim Possible. And Shego. And, of course, Kigo. ;)

Anyway, I think you're extraordinary. It's a rare talent you have. Make sure you use it, and become a billionnaire, selling books like crazy some day.
jquackers chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Leave it to Monique to knock some sense into Ron.

I love how airheaded Kim's dad is. It's like his brain went with one of the rockets he sent into space, and never came back. For a second, I thought her mom would have a problem with it. But now I'm just a tad worried for Bonnie. I don't think her mom will just forgive her right off the bat, after what she had done to Kim.

Loved the scene at the end, with Shego and Kim. Very cute.
jquackers chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Hopefully now that Bonnie knows the consequences of messing with Kim, she won't do it again.

Ron took it hard. I thought he'd understand a bit more, and look at it from Kim's point of view. His anger is justified, but he still should've cut her some slack. She panicked back there when she lied to him. I do think she should've trusted him a bit more, though.
jquackers chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
I'm glad Bonnie has some sense to her. Enough to know that helping a villain bring about the possible death of someone is wrong. Even if her intentions are, in reality, directed toward her own gain: getting Josh back.

Josh to the rescue! XD
jquackers chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
I am going to murder someone. Ron is just making me ten times more frustrated.

-bangs head on desk- I'm gonna die from all this angst and frustration. Just when Shego started to cut Kim some slack, she sees that. I'm glad Ron would accept Kim, though, despite him acting out at hearing of the rumor.

Well, I'm glad they made up. Didn't really like the crying fest, but it's reasonable for both of them, since they've been under a lot of stress lately.
jquackers chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Oh, how I love Monique. She's always the one who's there to comfort Kim, no matter what she's going through. Ron, on the other hand.. He's more like the guy who's there for her, but can say some really dumb stuff at the wrong-est of times. A lot of fanfics seem to portray the two of them like this.

AGH. Everything is going wrong. I'm just hoping Shego doesn't get the wrong idea. Though I figure, if she really did see Kim holding Josh's hand, that she will. And I still think Kim is so frustrating, when she considered dating Josh just to get the rumors off her back. I understand she's under a lot of stress and so on, but really?
jquackers chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
-facepalm- "Omigod, Kim, your heart!" LOLness.

Goddamnit. I was hoping Kim would just suck it up and tell Ron the truth.

Bonnie is such an arse. And that doesn't even BEGIN to express how PISSED I am at her. Kim never took anything away from Bonnie. None of it was Bonnie's to begin with. It's not KIM'S fault that happened. It's obviously HER fault. If she had never sent that email to begin with, everything would be alright. Ugh. She's such a bitch. -_-
jquackers chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Yet another interruption. -cries- But Ron's comment about them having gotten "hot with each other" just made me laugh. What ironic wording. XD

Yeah. The dinner was a bad idea. It's pretty pointless if catching up isn't going to happen, and considering Ron was stuffing his face, and Bonnie was talking nonstop about simply herself.. it's not gonna happen. Not to mention Shego, who didn't even go to Middleton High, is jealous and ignoring Josh, and being ignored by Bonnie. Wow, it's all just a loophole. LOL.

It's about time Josh realized Bonnie despises Kim. -_-

Noo. No, no, noo. Who knows what Bonnie's going to do now that she knows of Kim's relationship with Shego. At least she was turned back. x_x
jquackers chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Your Bonnie is even worse than the Bonnie in the series. I guess a couple years, along with all the flattery she must get from her performances, really makes a person like her even more snobby.

Ugh, Kim really shouldn't have done that. She and Bonnie won't get along. Shego already doesn't get along with Ron; we don't need her hating on Josh AND Bonnie, too.
jquackers chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Whoa. Graduating within a year.. I know Justine must be really smart in order to invent something worthy of being stolen, but the thought of completing a college curriculum in a year is just mindblowing.

I figured it'd be Bonnie performing. Maybe Dementor is a fan of hers?
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Interesting, as usual. Not much to say for this chapter. I still love how Shego gets so happy when she gets to fly Sappho.
yui1808 chapter 11 . 9/5/2008
how come i missed your stories? well at least now i've got to enjoy your fighting scenes... thanks for posting them...
Wispr chapter 11 . 5/5/2008
Very nice ending and what looks like and interesting sequel.

Wispr chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
Love what Shego did to Bonnie, bloody hate what Ron did to Kim. Good chapter though!

Wispr chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
Really enjoyed that chapter.