Reviews for Under Pressure
Mondlerfan chapter 14 . 9/9/2004
Please don't let anything happen between Monica and the old tree. Monica belongs with Chandler. Please reunite Mondler.
Lorah chapter 14 . 8/7/2004
I'd love to hear more of this story!
Exintaris chapter 14 . 7/29/2004
No one should stop a story, simply because they're not getting that many reviews. I have only very rarely had more than 30. If you sign up to be a subscriber (assuming you haven't), you get to see how many people read your fics or at least check them out, which is a better indication.

It's still interesting, I should say. Nice to have a sympathetic portrait of Emily.
twirlerchicka13 chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
WOW this story is REALLY good... PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Llew chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
Oh god, hurry up with the next part. Chandler has to stop this Monica-Richard thing ASAP. ;)
Claira chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
I find the Monica Richard thing a bit disturbing, since Richard is 39 and Monica 18, when Monica's a bit older it doesn't seem quite so horrible.. but a 40 year old with a teenager.. Ick. I really like the story though, so I'll keep reading, as long as Monica and Richard don't end up together.. as if they would anyway:P
anhonestmoose chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
carry on! update soon!
EmyTheGreat1725 chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
eww i hate richard...well it's more jjust the fact that he almost broke up chandler and monica i hope u don't keep them together long
Louisea chapter 13 . 7/22/2004
Hey Lilian.. you love me! Haha! I love you too and I love your story! You have so got to get Monica and Chandler back together though! We need some more Mondler!

Chandler and Emily? Damn.. nightmares! Haha, just joking but seriously..? She may be British like me (even though I consider myself more Scottish than British) but it doesn't mean that I have to like her, does it?

You know what? Queen songs rock.. they always have, they always will. My favourite is still Don't Stop Me Now because it's such a party song and I'm such a party girl (haha..) but I really like Bohemian Rhapsody aswell. It's just one of them songs, isn't it? The ones that you have used in this fic are great too though, they really fit in with the chapters and the whole fic in general!

Anyways.. I've blabbed on enough now (sorry), so goodbye and happy writing!

Louisea

P.S E-mail me if you like.. my address is !
EmyTheGreat1725 chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
i'm like almost crying here...i really luv this story...pleeze comtinue asap!byes
inzaghina chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
I read all of the story right now... I love it u are very talented and the music is really appropriated, I hope u'll update soon! :) Oh and I really liked the way in which u put Rache and Ross together... so sweet! ;)
anhonestmoose chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
update soon!
Louisea chapter 12 . 6/29/2004
Lilian, hi! How amazing are you?

Sorry.. I'm Louisea and I'm 15.. I'm Scottish and have only just discovered your fanfic now! So I had a whole 12 chapters to read. It's so great. I can't tell you that enough! You've really captured Monica's emotions.. like how she would be feeling after having gone through something so bad. You're an amazing writer.. don't ever stop!

I have one criticism though! You have to put Monica and Chandler back together!

Oh, one more thing! I am a mega Queen fan! My favourite Queen song is "Don't Stop Me Now" because it's just so amazing. I think I read in one of your chaps that you like that too! I know all the words to it - is that sad? Probably.. ah well!

Loving your work, Lilian! Update soon!

Louisea! x
EmyTheGreat1725 chapter 12 . 6/23/2004
o man...pleeze continue cuz u left another cliffhanger*Emily shakes her fist* lol cya
Jemily chapter 12 . 6/23/2004
Poor Monica. I can't help but feel sorry for her. anyway, continue soon!