Reviews for Cracked Reflections
RPhysics chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
This message is 10 years old, but whatever. Just wanted to mention that there are some girls with an adams apple, just like there are plenty of boys without. Doesn't seem like conclusive evidence one way or another, although it disappearing certainly would be strange.
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Dude hilirouse especialy with Skulker hitting on Danny *lol*

for some reason it realy goes with Bad Romance by Lady Gaga which played when I was reading that part I am not joking.
Sarlona chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
Super strength is on Danny's official list of powers. Just thought I'd tell you.
Vira Vindicci chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Amazing, I want to read next chapter.

What is Trip?
A Bibliophile chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
So, Trip is a ghost?
A Bibliophile chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Huh. I thought that Trip was Jyu Sen Kyo in disguise.
A Bibliophile chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
Please don't let Trip become one of the dreaded Gary Stues.
A Bibliophile chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Why doesn't Sam just grab a water bottle, go in and fill it with hot water, then bring it out to Danny?
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Poor Danny...

Why didn't his hair turn red?
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
PLEASE UPDATE I'M DYING FOR MORE PLEASE DON'T SAY IT'S DISCOTINUED I REALLY LOVE THIS THIS IS THE ONLY DP STORY I CAN FIND WHERE DANNY GETS A JUSENKYO CURSE SO PLEASE FINNISH IT Kari Kudo
inukagome15 chapter 10 . 4/12/2008
Please, please, PLEASE update soon... It's been ages... More like two years...

As for "Kindred Spirits", it's slightly different. You might wanna watch it.
dragon of mith chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
this is one of those wtfhdgdtftutt (what the fucken hell did god do to freaken think up this thing. it's messed up dude.
Cross177 chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
Wow, this is pretty good, why don't you put Ranma in this, 'cause it had Ranma's curse in it, I mean it would be pretty cool, since no one ever thinks of this crossover ever.
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
Ahahahaha! I like this! Update as soon as your schedule allows! And "Web Chat" was pretty funny. :)
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
This is cool!

And I LOVE Fuddruckers! I had forgotten that. :)