Reviews for New Depths
blackdragonsghost chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wolfgang FAUST? My god, you are amazing. Discworld reference #1, obviously. I loved 'Eric', and the name Quetzovercoatl made me laughed until I cried every time I read it. Rincewind's my third-favorite Discworld character, too, second only to Moist von Lipwig and Captain Samuel Vimes. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
God!That was...sad!I mean really!But goodness,i absolutely loved how you've written everything,the feelings and the way of progressing all of it,the events,reactions!Everything was really nicely done!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
WOW!This friend of Lucius's is cool alright!I love the way you've put them together!
Hexpert chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
I liked the ending. (I'm an avid RLSB shipper) :D

The story was "Just fabulous". It was very unique and Wolfgang's role was really nice. Loved it really.
Kidiu chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Aw, sad ending! Good story, none the less.
De Ore Leonis chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
The characterisation in this was close to perfect and I do not use the term lightly. I am also not merely referring to your protagonists, but even the brief appearances of Sirius and Bellatrix for instance, were so very accurate. Your level of detail was exceptional and you have a great turn of phrase. I even liked Wolfgang and I seldom like OCs. This piece had humour as well as romance and drama. It was also continuously engaging.

In regards to spotting the Discworld references:

Professor Stunt is Ridcully and Wolfgang has something slightly Gaspode/Nobby about him. If there were subtler references they went over my head.
Account Killer 3948 chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Wow. I cannot describe the state this story left me in. Argh, NO! How could Remus be so cruel? Lucius... I feel like crying; I'm so sad now. But this was so funny! I can't laugh... my soul is so tormented! Perfect story. And excellent characterisation for Lucius and Wolfgang.
HoggyWarts chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
sorta sweet, sorta sad.

I think the end was a little too emotionally dry.

Otherwise, it was pretty good.
casper09 chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
that story was semi depressing, but way to go
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Very well written story, I liked it a lot.
KipperMay chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
Nu!;-;

Liek omg. Story god.

Ending sad.

but story good.

(memost coherent review-giver EVER, I know.

x.x. but bear with me-the story made me all mushylike.)
the-ethereal chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
Aw, that's terribly sad. Should've known you'd plot something *glares at you*

but it's wicked brilliant, and i've never thought of how cool a remus/ luc pairing until now
lostjackal chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
oh os sweet first mr action now rs love it please keep writing
OCDdegrassi chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
Aww! That was so sad! But really good!
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 10/6/2005