Reviews for White Lies
Avelera chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
*sob*

I think the most amazing thing about your writing is you give such a strong sense of the -rest- of the world. You give a sense of rich, three dimensional landscape and backdrop. The lidara felt so real, and I must admit my eyes are a little watery right now. Must be the dust...
Mithen chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wow, I have tears in my eyes. The contrast between the horror of reality and the golden joy of Londo's gift is so painfully beautiful, and I loved your Lidara so much. Fantastic.
Amatara chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
For some reason, I'd never read this one from start to finish before, but I'm so happy I did, because... well, this is one gorgeous piece of storytelling. The second half, I think, is right up there with the best you've written: it's poetic, and touching, and very comforting in a heartbreaking kind of way.

And this:

"He was weakness which had squandered all chances at governing his own fate; he was strength that endured a torture that would have broken most men day after day, hour after hour, second after second, because he had to, for his people. He was loneliness, for he had sent everyone he loved away; and yet he was love, burning with an unquenchable flame that, once ignited, never could be extinguished."

Ah, you're making me fall in love with him all over again.
Soledad chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This is heart-breakingly beautiful.
circlesoflaughterlinesofsorrow chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Beautiful, simply beautiful.
kebeco chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Absolutely fantastic! Beautiful and poetic...I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
HarryPotter'sgirl17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
So heartbreakingly sweet. I liked how you kept continuing the line 'they are Centauri, they were meant to serve." It gave it a sense of rhythm.

5 out of 5 stars.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Very, very beautiful!
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Very nicely realised. I loved the dream. Well done.
Hilary Weston chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
This a fantastically written peice and very moving.
I had wodered what had happenned to the telepaths. You have found a very logical explanation and it is written very well. I feel for the Lidara and their need to serve.
Illmantrim chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Very nicely done and very in character. I love the intereaction of these rarely seen characters. It felt very real. Thank you