Reviews for Warmth
AJ chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I just want you to know that this story has stayed with me for so many years. I read it the first time I watched The X-Files when I was in high school, and now that I am rewatching the series I always remember this story any time the Lone Gunmen are on-screen. It's the first threesome fic I ever read and it's just so good. I've read many in the interim, and none ever seem to come close to the succinct nature of this one. I hope you still receive reviews from this account because I want you to know how lasting your story has been for me.
DianeB chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Now that is one mighty good piece of work. You managed to make this very real, very poignant - though I must admit I agree with snickers, in that I'm glad Frohike wasn't there. That would have put it far into the "too weird for me" category. As it is now, it's a keeper!
snickers chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Nice job on the story. Very original, but still X-Files. I'm kinda glad Frohike didn't join them. That might have taken it farther than I would want to see.
Tarot-Taurus chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Intense and very well written. This is a poignant image of post apocalyptic life, and the need for love as well as food and air, even if it’s rationed.
amsev chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
That was exquisite. Feel like writing more? Would be interesting to see them continue their research, find some weird X-files of their own in this brave new world...(Sorry, I'm a lousy reviewer, but the fic was very, very good!)