Reviews for Possession
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
interesting story
LPeck chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
"Forever, that's the whole point" something every girl in the world is now waiting to hear from their 'angel'.
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
love it x
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
LOVE IT 3
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Beautiful Just Beautiful
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That's the whole point...I so love it when they use that phrase. It makes things all the more romantic...and I love this fic! It's just wonderful! Really!
Auditory Eden chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Has anyone else given you crap about the grammer of this fic yet? Because you really need to learn the true meaning of "beta".No, not the fish. I'm in a good position to critisize, because I have your story favorited on two sites, and a paper copy, which I read often. Grammatical mistakes take away from the story and interupt the flow.
angelsno1slayer chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
nice idea.
urangel chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
aw that was so good! you should conyinue with a couple more chapters!
Out-of-Reality chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
WOW! That was really amazing. I love the way you can describe things so easily like that!
January Rose chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I like it. It's really good. One thing though, you completely wrote out Riley, the curse, and afew of other things too. Anyways, besides that, its really good. you have a good talent for writing.
Truly,
JR
mistymidnight chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Aww, now I'm all teary-eyed...great job!
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I liked it
gotta jet.
xx
Kat
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Goodness, isn't it wonderful when Angel gets so possessive and Buffy becomes aggressive? Their love involves a lot of passion and I suppose that's part of what makes it so special. Thanks for the B/A goodness.