Reviews for Love Led Us Here
Dragon chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Wonderfully done... I just wish that it had been longer... Hopefully you will find it in your heart to do another Mina/Jekyll fic... It is the only thing I read...

Faust chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Call me a hopeless romantic but Quasi..I feel it.

She wants you so any moment she'll waltz through that door...for...oops had to catch myself there,I'm a song buff. Wow is Mina ever so composed she walks over to Henry's house to tell him she loves him, now I think that would take guts to do that! Aw Henry cried, well I don't think that man has ever been loved by a woman in his lifetime, (I read the novel, I know these things) But Lanyon is right that is a drag that he will age and die, Dorian the Sawyer and now Jekyll! when shes had her fun with him who's ?
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Can't believe I missed this one. I have the biggest, dumbest smile on my face right now. This was adorable!
Dr.Lanyon chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Aw... that was so cute, but wait a minute in the book Poole and Utterson were sure Henry was killed or missing,you know unless Poole has Alzhiemers, and they were pretty sure Mr. Hyde was dead (I know I know the faking suicide thing whatever)but it was sweet but you killed to moment at lambchop sideburns and "Hey lets get married you'll of course grow old and die and I can live on to date date date!Lovely
Krisian Rose chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
My God, you're good. This will make me look at that song a whole different way. [Muppet Treasure Island is my favorite movie! Hehehe!]
Wow. I have always wanted Mina and Jekyll to wind up together, and this was perfect! [I'm a hopeless romantic!] You so totally rock!
Much love!
"When you fall in love, it's like falling in love. It's like barbeque!"
Silent Bob 546 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
AW! THAT WAS SO SWEET! WO! JEKYLL/MINA ROCKZERS! Yes, such a sweet fic! Aw, you have me tearing up now! sniff sniff
Centralia Currie chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This was BEAUTIFUL! I loved every second!
cecilymsmith chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
::Sniff:: That was really sweet. Not a fan of song fics, but that was really touching. The first paragraph was a little awkward, but the rest was superb. A very lovely little love story. Well done!
Cecily Marla Smith.