Reviews for That's All
Devil's Backbone chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I know this is a late review...but damn, I just had to. I cried while reading this the whole time. So beautiful and sad. Great work
Poshu chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Yes! I'd very much like to know hoe Dee died! and by the way the 'discovery' scene w/ Bikky and Carol was beatimous (yes I made that word uf)
Tohru-tan chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Well, I certainly never expected a fic like this! I think it would be great if you explained how Dee died. It was sad that Ryo died on his birthday, but at the same time, at least he would be with Dee now... It flowed well, except it was at the end I realized that Dee was already dead when Ryo was watching it. All in all, you had some nice touches, and even though it was a death fic, it wasn't bad - peaceful, heartwarming...kind of realistic, too!
Iorek Byrnison chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Dear lord I'm STILL crying! If I weren't so said I would like to hear how he died, but i think at this point I want to shoot myself too!

WAH! poor Ryo! Poor Dee! Poor Bikky and Carol!

i'm gunna go cry now...i'll probably dreams sad dreams tonight...what a wonderful way to spend thanksgiving..not

ColeridgeFan chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I read this before..why didn't I review? Anyway...NO NO!

I usually HATE death fics, but this was so good, sadd, but good!
Polariana chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
*snif* That's so sad! But a great fic, very touching. . .I really liked it _
AWRK-lover26 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I would love for you to add to this story. It was well written and I would like to know how Dee died. Dee singing *squeal*
Kibethan chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
OMG! That was so cute, yet so sad! I have a feeling that I'll be reading and reviewing every single other of your matter *how* old that they are! (as long as I've seen the anime...) I're more of a Hyde kind of person, ne?
Hirame chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
God dammit! You made me cray! XS That was so heartwrenching... *sobs* The last part came as a really BIG blow... *sniff*

FencingBabe7 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
*Sniff* WAH! *Wipes away tear* How could you DO such a thing? *Pulls Dee into an embrace* How could you kill my darling, Dee?

(Dee: *From the background* What are you talking about? I'm not fricken yours! I'm Ryo's! EVIL FANFIC WRITER! *Punches me*)

Hehe... *shifty eyes* *Looks around* I'm really acting all skitsofrenic. But I'm all protective over Dee. *Hugs Dee* Isn't he just the hottest thing in the world?

Sorry. On to the normal review. Beautifully written although very sad. *Tear* I like the little touch of Bikky calling Ryo, "Dad" since he normally calls him 'Ryo' in the books.

How'd did they die, anyway? Now you've made me all curious? Well... and sad.

*Collaspes in augish* Must...know...more...

Yeah. I'm weird. Sorry for the.. *coughs*... "strange" review.
boronia chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
OH my god that was so sad! and i totally didn't see the end coming, great job *blows nose* i am like totally depressed. (and a dumb blonde acording to my lanuage in this reveiw, like totally!)

*runs away crying*

you killed both of them *sob*
monkey-fairy chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
holy crap I'm sobbing right now! I was a little confused on what happened but I understood...I can't belive he died...they boh died...I'm in shock! omg! MAKE MORE! I can handle it! maybe...ur officialy on my author alert list...update soon! I'm about to collapse!
IrishLeFay chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I like the idea. Its very sad, and I hate when characters die, but I like the idea. It reminds me of Mercedes Lackey and the Magic's Price series (which is Shounen ai, and I highly recomend it) and her idea of a 'shadow lover' a spirit/soul/angel/whathaveyou of the dying persons gender prefferance who comes for them and leads them on to the Beyond. So I really like the imagry, but the writing itself feels rushed. Like you didn't take time on the language of it. You could do some very beautiful images and metephores, but what's actually happening (or what I assume is supposed to be happening) is almost lost in the barebones writing of the peice. Take the time to find the words, and to find the emotions of everyone involved. Show us whats happening, don't tell. If there is anything you want to talk about about the review please don't hessitate to email me. This isn't a flame, its a critique.
Aaia chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
gah! *sniff* no! musten't be caught crying! doh! it's no use! that was so damn good! no correction! *great!
ookami kunno chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
hey that was a great fic, I loved it despite the said ending.