Reviews for The Forest Has Eyes
Arayelle Lynn chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Hey, this is a great story. I hope the others would find Frodo and Legolas soon.
Templa Otmena chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Eck... I reviewed first on 'Stories of Arda' but it is easier for me to keep track of updates on so I thought that I'd drop a line here too... because I am *really* looking forward to the next chapter!

I love hobbit and elf interaction, particularlt during the quest and it is written here with such quality and realism!

The friendship as portrayed between Aragoen and Legolas, and Gandalf's concern for Legolas is also a wonderful touch.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

UPDATE SOON!
Raven Aorla chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Ah! NO! WHY a cliffhanger to an excellent story? Why? Please write more, I beg of you.
elentari angel chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
(gasps) OH NO! (falls out of seat) well things have just gotten a whole lot worse, haven't they. i wonder where the men are going to take frodo and legolas though. they seem to be working for themselves, and i can't imagine there being any habitations in the middle of nowhere. i'll be very much looking forward to an update to find out! good luck to the fellowship!
Tialys chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Wonderful story so far. I love how you write and characterize everyone, Frodo especially. Excellent job!

...Tialys
BonBons2003 chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
Why do fan fiction writers like cliff hangers so much...O wait I know...to make their readers anxiously anticipate the next installment. Well maybe its not so much of a cliff hanger as I am just really impatient and want to find out what happens next... I guess I will just have to wait like everyone else...(insert sad smiley here)lol

Its funny how nearly 1/4th of the chapter is replies to reviewers. But at least we know our comments are appreciated...Until next time!
cambino chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
[Sighs in contentment, mingled with profound frustration at having to wait for the next installment] Budgielover, you're a marvel! What a joy to see a new chapter of this story posted. Your characters are flawless-*flawless!* I can't wait for more. Favorite bits:

"'Samwise! Is the bathwater hot?'" (hee hee) and

"He raised a hand to gently tug at the lobe of the young hobbit's ear, and Pippin smiled tremulously."

What lovely moments of interaction to make us cherish these characters all the more.

Your stories make me think of a bowl of round, robust apples, sweet, satisfying...something I can sink my teeth into. Sprinkled into the spaces between the apples are your little grains of rice-intimate character moments, details that spring to life from the page, and language that never strays from Tolkien's carefully crafted universe.

Bravo!
mwilliams724 chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Quite suspensful. I can only guess what solution will come up. Good work, as usual.

My only complaint is that this chapter seemed a little shorter, but that might just be me.

Anyways, keep it up!
Snow-Glory chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
hey! this is really good! I am all for Legolas angst! Anyways please update soon!
CelliBella chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
In this one and in Snowball fight, the captives are Legolas and Frodo. Hmm, maybe this is a huge conspiracy by the Fangirls, and not Saruman... ;)
Phantom-Demon chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
oh great chapter, i was hanging on the edge of my seat. Please update soon i just love the way it makes me feel so tense. _
Starlit Hope chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Run of course-it will get them in shape for the Two Towers
Iorhael chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Brr! How thrilling! And oh, I love to see how Frodo looked so brave and strong compared to the lying Legolas. Hehe.
BoboBaggins28 chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Okay, I was good this time and did not scream at my computer.

I hope everything works out with your home situation, I'm sorry you are having to go through such a difficult time. You don't have to hurry to please us, we can wait. Impatiently, maybe, but we can wait.

The fellowship is going to need some way to keep up with the hunters. Is Gandalf going to ask for a bit o' special help somehow(eagles come to mind, but maybe deer can help too if they are big enough)? Unless the hunters don't go far,but somehow that would be too easy. It's hard to figure out what you are going to do next. Your imagination is just too far ahead of my simple mind!

Update soon!
Clever Hobbit chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
"Is the bathwater hot?" How effective!

I'm still giggling over the whole Lando and Billeh thing.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »