Reviews for The End of Fifth Year: My Version
Hermione 2000 chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
Aw co cute. I love R/H!

Hope you remember me, you've just reviewed three of my stories...and thank you so much! And I completely agree about what you said in 'Too Many Espressos'...no parent WOULD let them sleep together in the same room at the age of 14 but hey, the fic wouldn't have worked if they didn't! Lol, I took poetic liscense that we fanfiction-ers have to take once in a while! You also said that you'd like to read my originals at FictionPress and what my name was...I'm under the same, Hermione 20 but I warn you, the stories aren't very good. But feel free to read them anyway. Thanks again for reviewing, I've had a spell of writers block so that's really got my confidence back!:)
TheLittleFreak chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
a little obvious-your description of Ron's feelings could have been more subtle, but other than that, this has some real potential.

And By The Way, Dobby is an extremely simple character, and there is NO WAY that he'd EVER want anything else by now, in MY mind.
Margie chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Cute. I'm still confused about what was wrong concerning Krum ... and a teensy bit dissapointed that the kiss was only "experimental." Still cute though. I like how you captured Ron. Most people are too hung up on making him really charming and romantic to capture the sweet and somewhat daft guy that I love to bits.
Normal Undefined chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Hehe! Gr8 first chapter! Don't worry, I am notoriously bad at updating. Ron/Hermione all the way!
ThroughTheAurora chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
Hey Pullmanlover, I really liked your story. Very cute. Ron and Hermione just need to get together already, don't they?

Thanks so much for reviewing my story! Yours was my first review, and it made me so happy! And yes, my pen name is a reference to His Dark Materials. It's one of my favorites as well. Keep writing! :) ~ThroughTheAurora
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
This is a short, but very nice Ron/Hermione, with a focus on suppression, internal feelings particularly good. The thing with Ron's hand is good too, though for a moment I wasn't sure it had enough build-up. Apart maybe from the 'best friend' thing the dialogue was convincingly awkward,, as it would be in this situation. The kiss was top-notch, R and H ending by staring at each other was very romantic.

Incidently, I decided to change my 'David/North to Freedom' vigette into a vigette collection, change the title and add another chapter. Just in case you're interested...
JiggyHH chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
So ya, I saw that you reviewed my story (well more of bashed that one "ucausedmetogetmotionsickness" person, but still. I decided to read one of your stories. And it's good, but you gotta update! Heh.
Pet-lover chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Hehe...P.S. they weren't laghing at the fact of the sayings, bu that Ron didn't have anything else to say to a girl! Proving that girls are underapprecietated...umm...yea...Nice chappy though!
Jess O'Dell chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
*whimpers* makes me sad... got all excited cuz i got an author alert only to find out it's not a real chappie... *starts crying*
GeekGurl chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
it says on your bio ure 13, right? You are a really good writer. It kind of proves that age doesn't matter that much. I could never write like this. Oh well. Anyway, it's very sweet, even though I think they will get together in the seventh year. But that's nothing to do with your story! oh well, i like it! (god, i've rambled a lot)
Hydrangea777 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Your story is really cute. We love it!
BethanyKatherine chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Well, I won't say it's poorly written, because it definately isn't. I can tell you know your stuff when it comes to writing.

I also think you have potential to write not only fanfiction, but original fiction. I know when I'm feeling lazy and I don't want to have to come up with much of a plot or many new, real characters, I usually borrow someone else's already created, celebrated work to express me ideas.

Okay, so now this is really more about me, but really, you should try your hand at original fiction, I'd love to read it!

Keep writing!

TTYL

~B*K~
EowynDernhelm chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Hehe...Thanks for reviewing Faraway...I have another HP fic that you'd like if you want to please review that? *puppy-dog eyes* Ron/Hermione is the only REAL ship in HP (and then there's Harry/Ginny...don't get me started on my ships). I will personally smite anybody who supports Harry/Hermione. They are going against what is meant to be. Actually, I'd recommend checking out Checkmated if Ron/Hermione is what you're looking for (you're not allowed to go against Ron/Hermione...it's sheer heaven). It's .com, so you should look at it. Don't even get me started on ranting about how terrible Harry/Hermione is. If you want to hear me ranting about the worst ships in the world, I'll get back to you. Love your penname, BTW. :)
Reminiscentia chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
*Big Smile* Oh, that was so cute! I know I said that sap was starting to get on my nerves... but oh well, I'm still addicted to fluff. I never really did think a lot about that time in the hospital wing.. I've always wondered more about Ron and Hermione alone at Grimmauld Place... but that was really sweet. Anyhoo, that was adorable! I'd love to see another chappie soon!