Reviews for Like Snow on Silver
Beautiful
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
something to be appreciated. Light yet full. _
Daryl Falchion chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
What a lovely little fic. It has depth and feeling yet doesn't over-do it. It's well-balanced, with the right about of description and narration. If I have any complaints, it's that the story uses too many pronouns to indicate Sephiroth (i.e. elite, silver-haired man). Of course I do that too often myself, so who am I to complain? Anyway, good job. Write more!
HarvestSparrow chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Aww! They're so sweet! Who would of thought. my eyes are actualy tearing up! (Though I think that was because I've been staring at this computer too long...) It's nice to see Sephiroth as an actual person with feelings. I love how you capture his pre-Jenova self. He's just so thoughtful and kind with an actual depth to him, ya know? Makes me sad that I've decided to beat the game tomorrow, but i've got to! It's like a birthday present FMV! Great job!
Eternal-Darkness2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I believe you captured Sephiroth perfectly. (before he went coocoo that is)

Everyone likes to think he was some demented freak that liked to go on killing sprees, but in the actual game, he appears to be quite nice and deprived of many things. Not that I blame him, being raised by Hojo must have left some scars.

Very good.

**Tootles**

*Eternal_Darkness*
meddmaLyd chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
That was good. Most people seem to forget the way Sephiroth acts in the beggining of the game. Thanks for putting up one that shows what he was like B4 he went insane.
Kumo Arasoi chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Aw! That's EXACTLY how Seph-chan should act; he's so innocent and adorable like that. I think Squaresoft(or Enix, grr.) didn't give him enough personality, But I think he really was innocent at heart, and not a derranged lunatic. _, oh, what am I saying? Tehe, write more fics! I'll read 'em all.
The Jack of Spades chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I love little introspective pieces. And I always thought Seph was an innocent at heart. You captured that wonderfully while keeping him true-to-character (what with how little we see of his sane side during the game). Quite a lovely and well-described metaphor you used here. Great job.
Sasaki Yuki chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
kawaii. You did well.
LiptonLane chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
i like it i never really thought of seph like that and i feel that it is very nice indeed
LadyNaore chapter 1 . 5/11/2004