Reviews for Aliens
code R.R chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
interesting
Grey Wolf4 chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
This was a great Evangelion/Aleins crossover. Chapters tended to be short but did the job.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Ah well misread Ritsuko is still alive but this is good nevertheless
Grey Wolf4 chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
This is a good chapter and this summarizes Gendo's attitude towards everyone just tools and nothing more to him. Looks like Ritsuko and Gendo have been captured and probably going to be face hugged, huh?
Grey Wolf4 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
So Ritsuko explains everything and then the Aliens are on the loose? Not bad timing of events as you've presented them thus far.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
So this is set before and then when Ritsuko destroys the Rei clones, given how badly she was used by Gendo I don't blame her for wanting revenge after all Gendo NEVER loved her and she was just a pawn and a body to warm his bed to Gendo.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
OOC of Rei indeed but convincing enough. Important thing of OOC is to make it convincing and give a reason.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Me I always favored Shinji/Rei I mean she is a CLONE people not his mother or his half sister and me I don't hate Asuka but at the same time I don't like her a whole lot.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Great beginnings of the Aliens overrunning NERV.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is a great start, VERY brief but good.
kit ride chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
verry good!
ArmorBlade chapter 10 . 4/12/2008
A rather nice quick exploration for the concept. Though kind of short and blown through - it never threw off my interest that way.

I would like to suggest that you get rid of the (side notes) as they are rather pointless and take away from the experience. You inserted them way too often and if some readers don't understand what you were implying in the story without it, maybe they shouldn't be reading it in the first place.

So either get rid of them in any other work you do or turn those comments into further detail description within the story. It will add some better quality to your stories.
tatsu chapter 10 . 1/26/2005
NOW hers a funny idea have the NEW king and queen keep shinji's and rei's memories think about what you could do with that
XaVier chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
I really liked the story... always loved the aliens the most of all those horror/action creatures around... On thing I think you could make better if you made a sequel, would be to make the Aliens much more brutal. No sane (do they actually exist? I DON'T WANNA KNOW :p ) alien would ever just throw its victim out the window (cool thought though ;) )... It would have torn it to pieces, as well as everyone else in the room... It's not alien nature to let "caddle" live...

Great story though, even if the lemon was a bit short (I'm a perv, i know :p , but if you've read "Phoenix Rising at , you'd know what I'm talking abot ;) )

With hope for a sequel

Best regards

XaVier
nick2951 chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
Good epilouge, It answered some questions that were left hanging. Nice possibility for a sequel.