Reviews for Piece of the Puzzle
MadAliceWonderland chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Wow...I absolutely adored this. Seto's madness, his love and hate, his suicide... All of it was written beautifully. That last line was absolutely incredible. Thank you for writing this.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I loved this even though Seto did kill himself... :( Poor Seto...
sunset234 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
wow...that was just wow. i loved it!
Sentiment for Lost Creatures chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Deep or what?

It was really good!

Not happy for killing Seto, but I'll let it go, it fitted the story really well.

I thought that it was pretty obvious that he killed himself.

It was really well written!

Good job! :D
kuraireikan chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow! And me being the dense idiot that I am; I thought Seto was going to murder Jou. Very beautifully done, by the way.
KnotofRibbon chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I loved this. I kind of guessed by the end that suicide was what you were aiming for.

Perhaps, that was a reason he constantly pushed Katsuya away.

I don't believe that Kaiba is sane in general... It's one of the main reasons I love him to death as well. He can be so dark.

Anyhow, this was very good. I enjoyed reading it.

Take care.
Jade Crimson Tears chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
There is a thin line between love and hate, and you showed it to the world in such a wonderful way. I love the puzzle metaphor, it is perfect, because without Jounouchi’s piece Kaiba would never be whole. He knows this and it’s the truth that drove him to his death. How tragically beautiful, because he was never sane to start with. The intensity of his emotions towards Jounouchi is probably the most breath-taking element, and you portrayed that so well, the dilemma of admission verses denial, the physical and psychological desperation, the internal and external power / control struggle… just everything. The last line is such a powerful and my favorite line, because it captured the essence of this piece.
Sekre chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
How sad!
Cashingles chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Whoa, I have to say that was amazing to read, it's great how you managed to fit all of it's greatness into a oneshot. I like how this fic is quite different from any of the others i've read. Well done.
FireFiend chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I like this. Its cute. At first its sweet and then you see how dark kaiba can be. I like it.
sue chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
wow...

that was great

but the double suidiced is kinda sad

but oh well
Anika Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I really love your stories! Don't kill Seto!
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
...How can I be gentle...? YOU KILLED SETO! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! *sigh* I'm calm now. I'd prolly do it too, seeing as how I nearly had Katsuya killing himself in my fic, but yeah, that's not important, you did it to Seto!
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
do they really have plushies of the characters? i mean, i really want a Joey plushie for my birthday in 4 DAYS! but no one can even find any evidence of such a thing... anyways... I LOVED THIS! it was cute and insane! love! well review you later_
Freez chapter 1 . 2/6/2005