Reviews for Honour Among Thieves
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Another good story.
Trinity chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Greetings, great writer! I have an avid reader of your writing for a long time, starting with The Disappearing Life (which I'm still coming back to check at least once a week or so). I love any of your stuff about Robin and/or Amon. After The Disappearing Life (which was actually one of the very first fic I read in this fandom), I could not read anything else without comparing it to that fic. Robin's and Amon's characters had been set in stone for me the moment I chance upon TDL, and while I try to make space for variation in others' fics, they usually made me wince and disappointed. I read part of The Burning Time once. I stopped for some reason, and I don't even remember what it's about right now... (*goes back to check and 'oohh's in recognition*) but in any case, I still hold TDL high over it. You have officially ruined me for WHR fanfics. :p LOL

I think I am going completely off course here. In any case, I've just noticed a certain thing you do rather often: "repetance." It actually should be spelled "repentance." Um, when I first saw it I thought it was just a random mispelling, but after catching it for at least 2 more times in your other different fics, I thought it should be noted. I even looked in the dictionary, just in case it's a word I didn't know. I just thought you should know about that. Otherwise, the fic is superb, as always. There is such humanity that you put in the characters; I am entranced by them and would love to read anything else you have. In fact, I think I stalked your journal for a few days and read most of your stuff on ClairexLeon, although I don't have a clue who they are (wikipedia fixed that). I've just reread TDL entirely recently, and now I can't get enough of your fics. Woo be me who can't write worth a crap. (Another small note: I think I tried to draw fanart after that TDL; I was inspired. *checks her sketchbook* Yeah, I did. It didn't work out so well, heheheh) Hi, I like to ramble, and how you doin'?

Thank you for writing all these fics! I am honored to be able to read and 'ooh' and 'ahh' over them. I hope you will continue soon, when life's troubles stop biting you in the rear. Good luck with everything! :D

~ Trinity (lanithanai.
Teh Newbie chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Love the sardonic comebacks and threatening personalities you let them play with.
Fledgling chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
That was a very interesting way of looking at what else happened during that episode. Liked it lots, as I do with all of your stuff...well done!
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That was so cool! It sounded like it came directly from the series. Maybe Doujima swore a bit too much but I think Amon was perfect. Awesome job!
Clannadlvr chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Excellent. You have Doujima the manipulator down pat. In the begining of the series, I couldn't stand her...but by the time that we realized her true nature, I was absolutely fascinated. You really bring the dualities of her nature out in this story.
AmonKnight chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
You have to be the best writer on Seriously. I don't know how you do it. Just do me one favor. Do not stop writing or I will have to...sorry, happens sometimes. Just write, okay?
Orbo-Hunter chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I really love this. It's exactly like what I imagine happened between Amon and Doujima to get them working together behind everyone's back. You really have a way with the characterization. This is like reading a lost scene from WHR. Very impressive.
witchhunterdaniel chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Absolutly amazing story.
XtinethePirate chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
_ I like it! I wondered what Amon meant when he said he wouldn't betray his own comrades... (I'm only on disc 5 as yet.. _)

Great fic, you really get their characters down pat! (not surprising, considering its you! _))

Xtine
Jesterqueen chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
You're really good at these little character studies! These artful little moments are quite well depicted, can't wait for more!
Parnoid chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Just awesome.
Cali1043 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
WOW, this was really good, i like it alot... :)
Cali
longhairedhippydopefiend chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
You are so good at this. I swear, you can get into the minds of every character in the series... fantastic.