Reviews for Love of a Prince
Written-Anonymously chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
So I was looking for a story by similar name and found this story by mistake. I do got to say I really like this story. Sadly I noticed you are not continuing it. I got to say though, it was a very good read. I do hope you will rewrite or continue. Great work!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
(starts off by making the giNORmous puppy eyes)

Please, pretty please with a luscious cherry on top, will you update your story?

I loved it - it's one of those rare stories where you can laugh with the author, not at them.

I understand that you have a life far beyond the scope of , but do take mercy on your poor, devoted readers (widens puppy-dog eyes to the point that reconstructive surgery will be necessary to close them properly again - by now it's just weird, not cute).
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
update it soon
kitteh lova chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
I really like this story so far. Update soon please!
randomness chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
OMG! Why haven't you updated this? It is soo good. I am really sad that it has been two years since you updated. Please update again soon!
Gakuen-Tenshi201 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I-see-thestrals chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
You havent updated in 2 years update pretty please!
PrincessofWolves chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
I liked it. Please keep updating it.
hpkitten chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
reviewing to say that i dont like it; i love it! great story! and a really great plot! please continue soon, can't wait for the next chapter!
pixie-dust-24 chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
you must continue, this is so good, but you can't let Riddle marry Harry, that would be a disaster! he has to marry Draco
idontlikemilk chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
Oh this is interesting. I love Prince Draco stories!
skimmie chapter 5 . 8/30/2005
love the story update would love to no whats up next
ewchy chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
'I LIKE IT' Ok now that I have that out of my way :-) I don't like your story ( what can i say i'm cruel , I don't like it, I LOVE it ( ok maybe not so cruel ) I love this plot, I LOVE Harry/Draco pairing, I LOVE you cause you wrote this story! Now I fulfilled my duty and reviewed it's your turn now so UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! And you better do it soon before I beat you into a bloody pulp! That's a serious threat missy! :-( Please update before I start to cry...

with utmost love and respect

newfieyouknow chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
hey, Nyoka. I love this chapter, as you already know. you do Draco's point of view very well. Can you clarify the whole crazy Tom Riddle thing? Also, the 'brilliant' idea at the end of the chapter - a little too perfect? it's not going to work, is it? This is my favorite story by you.

(Sorry I haven't been e-mailing for real. I will. Promise.)

-clarinet playing newfie

(yes, this is quite a bad review. I'm sitting in Tech Ed trying not to be caught by the sub.)
Rosaleena chapter 5 . 4/29/2005 had better 'not' let tom win this won, come up with some intervention ehy don'cha ya! Update as soon as possible!