Reviews for Trowa Talks to Rocks
Ann chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
Write more or I will smite you with the evil Ralena stick of doom!
Ann chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
*squeals and dies laughing* This is priceless.
Ann chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
LOL! However, Relena as the Goblin Queen? ACK! At least David Bowie was hot.
alsdjf chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
Sao: *shaking her head* Jeez, Duo. You're not supposed to make important decisions based on which one will be easier and more comfortable.

Anni: Especially when you're dealing with Relena. The whiner hates you afterall.

Sao: Ah well, too bad, beautiful Duo. Now we'll just have to see what trouble you landed yourself in _

alsdjf chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Sao: I have to admit, it IS somewhat of an insult to Jareth that Relena's playing his part, but I can forgive it because this story is amusing.

Anni: I don't even want to imagine her singing that song. How dreadful! I love that song! Poor Heero *gives 01 a sympathetic pat on his shoulder* I'd save you, but then there'd be no story.

Sao: Yep! So sorry, but you must suffer at the moment, my dear Heero, because apparently, bunniculasama has plans for you! *to author* Please don't be TOO cruel to him.

alsdjf chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Sao: Okay, I read this first chapter...some time ago, but my Internet died on me, so I couldn't review, and then the whole damn comp died on me, and I couldn't remember where this story was -_-

Anni: HI! I'm her smarter self. I'M (emphasis on "I'M") the one who found it again.

Sao: Whatever. I'm just glad we did! I love Labyrinth. And I completely agree on the parrot comment. I thought it was perfect for the pink-obsessed snob.

Anni: We're going to the next chappy now. Hopefully, we'll be able to review .

MysticHeero chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Hey-dee-who, I'm a tad bit hyper at the moment so this probably wont make much sense - I never make sense anyway but now its just more weird. But I'm sure any great fan of the Labyrinth and Gundam Wing will at least understand part of what I'm saying. I love the chapter, especially Trieze and Zechs as the doors. Man that was class. Howie being the helping hands was cool. I love those hands - they are one of my favourite characters, along with the firies. The worm kicks ass and Hoggle is so funny (with Quatre playing him its even better). Only a few questions I'm dying to know the answer to. Who's going to play Ludo? Sir Didymus?
One of my favourite lines in the film is when Hoggle is talking to Sarah
H:You have to understand my postion. I'm a coward. And Jareth scares me.
S:What kind of position is that?
H:No position! Thats my point.
or maybe Didymus with: I say does anyone want to play a game of scrable?
Now I'm getting of track. So um... I love the fic. Please update it soon. both Scotty_Lass and meslf are waiting for the next chapter. Toodles and Ta luv.
Keep on typing the honey
MysticHeero chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Hey-dee-who. I love this. I am a big huige absolute fan of Gundam Wing and Labyrinth. Daivd Bowie is ust so cool as the goblin king. I love what ye've done with this story - really I do. Heero as baby toby is just sweet - despite the fact he's his perfect solider self and not a baby but neh, can't have everything now can we. Duo replacing Sara and Quatre's a goblin (not technically but...). I loved the whole Quat peeing in the fountain. i didn't honestly think that ye would put that in but still. As fer Releana playin' the goblin queen - well thats just class. No-one else would fit the role, really, and it just adds to the bashing! I really hope that ye update this soon as I really want to see how this one turns out. Toodles and Ta me dearies.
Keep on typing the honey.