Reviews for Funny
PhantomeLily chapter 1 . 6/4
Oh, my gosh.
A random guy chapter 1 . 4/13
OMG the FEELS! Aww sadness for Perce. I like to think that Percy wanted to work at the Ministry to earn more money for his family and help his dad. Love it! Would like to see a sequel, like the twins see it from Percy's view, apologies, and riding off into the sunset like good ol' chums. Overall, nice one shot!
K.J. Bollinger chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Really Great!
a chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I liked this. Trying to lock your brother in a pyramid is not cool.

Honestly, given that some of those pyramids were supposed to be dangerous, (they'd had curses in them requiring professional curse breakers and Molly hadn't allowed Ginny in all of them) the twins and Percy are probably lucky Molly caught them before they succeeded in locking Percy in one. Still, I've always hoped to see a fic where Bill is the one to catch them instead of Molly. It would be cool to see him lay into them due to his knowledge of how dangerous shutting someone up in a pyramid can be.
whisperdale chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Your story was really great. It touched me on many different levels.
Already the last sentence turned the whole story and made a harmless joke to something much more serious.
Good that someone finally notices that the twins go every now and then too far.
You give the characters depth and bring in just a few sentences many emotions to the fore.
I'd like to read more from you. And I'm really sorry for my English, it isn't very good.

xoxo
Beastybunny chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awww that is really sad. Percy is a very bitter character but I understand where he stands. His parents love him but he is teased constantly. Poor guy
Hi chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
You know when you think about it, Percy isn't cared about very much and that's probably why he always trys to be the best, so that his parents will pay attention to him too.
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
aww poor percy! ):
X59 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
poor Percy.

Fred and George do go to far at times and no one really calls them on it.

Ron tries but the mock him for being afraid of spiders...a fear they caused.
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I know it's been ages since you wrote this but all I can think is: THIS.

The twins can have their funny moments but a lot of the time? They're just cruel. Especially to Percy. "We tried to lock him in a pyramid but mum caught us" is NOT funny. At all. /

Lovely ficlet.

~SC
JustDanny chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wow. Sort of strange, but I liked it nonetheless. Percy's a not-so-looked-at character; I've liked reading about him the way you've pictured him.
Dana Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Very powerful. Very poignant. Thanks for sharing.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Poor Percy! They really did victimize him.
lauraluvsedward chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
wow, so good and sad and intense. love it!
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Wow That made me sad, how his family doesn't care for him. :(