Reviews for Stay With Me
Hunnybee07 Of The Shadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
awwww *wipes away tears *
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I'm crying now its even sader when you listen to the song
fang chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I hope is not done because i am sorry to say this but...I AM GOING TO KILL YOU IF THE LAST THING I DO ! oh and i really cried so you better not ended like cause I WILL KILL YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN IF IT THE LAST THING I DO!
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
*sobs* the ending was sooooo sad. i'm really crying right now. WWAAAHHH! *cries*
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
First angst fic, and seven years later, we're still trying to keep up XD

Congrats, dude, on setting the first bar for Danny Phantom angst :)
SpiderAndPhantom chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Made me cry amazing story though
Epistle chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This was so good, and so sad. I'm crying. Oh, btw, I also reviewed your awesome Phoeneix Burn fanfic.
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
First thing before I give my review: I like Sam and I like Danny, but that doesn't mean I didn't like your piece. I do.

Okay, now for the reviewy stuff everyone likes!

Nice job with alternating between the song and the piece, it was a good song choice. Though I think you kind of used more song than was necessary (I think choosing specific parts of the song to highlight parts of your story would benefit it more).

It feels a little rushed into the tragedy bit and there's no details that says why they're in an alleyway in the rain except that Sam likes it, which I get- but the details would help to make the sudden appearance of the attacker- (I'm not sure why that person would try to shoot Danny in the first place).

Overall a well written piece and I think that anyone who gives you flack about killing off Sam needs to look at your quality rather than your initial content.

Awesome!

-Don "QuixoticQuest" )
Alice chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aw . . . SAD!
starr1095 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
o man awsome story poor sam tears loved it though
Pure'Midnight chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
That was beautiful!
KAirismatic chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
so sad! wah!1

but so good!
KNDfreak chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Damn that man! Have to ruin the moment! *sniffle* poor sam, poor danny. Stupid man! I hope he falls off a cliff
Dannyphantomgirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I love that story! Make more chapters fast! *starts having a sezure because she wants more chapters*
We Will Become Silhouettes chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
oh my god... that was so hard to read *sniff* i cant comment on this anymore I feel to sad to...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »