Reviews for I Don't Want to Miss You
ann-07 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Hey that was a really great start i hope you can some how finish it i really enjoyed reading it! i love marissa and ryan together...keep writing your really good!thanks
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Oh angsty love! Another great O.C fic!
forever in a bottle chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
now, will you please explain to me why, exactly that wasn't in the finale?

its really good. i think you should continue...you know have ryan come back somehow

*c*
newportbabe44 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
aww! its so beautiful. and sad, but they're in love. damn theresa for driving off before marissa has a chance to 'i love you too' to him. damn theresa for ruining everything! i hate her with a great passion!
Christy chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Really good job.
MarissaRyanSpuffy chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
That was really good! Update Soon!
BenIsSexy chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
That was just amazing! Seriously, wow! I almost cried. That was so sad, yet so sweet. You shouldnt definitely continue. Even if this was just meant to be one chapter. You can write RM so well!
Spunky Lily chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Amazing. Simply amazing.
Shame the writers couldn't have thought this up! But, alas, they continue to make me angry and ponder what the hell they'll have in store next.
Anyway, this was beautifully written, and tells an honest statement; that Ryan and Marissa still love each other, but Ryan still has to do something about Theresa. Curse Theresa, that evil woman.
This was an incredibly captivating tale, and I can't wait to read more of your work :)
- The Phoenix
Lauren chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
that was awesome. please keep writing! i'm looking foward to reading more of this story.
-lauren
love the oc chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
You made me cry ...again. you reminded me of the final that was soo cute!
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
OMG! That was so AWESOME, you are an Amazing writer. You so have 2 continue. You are that good. I'm ading this to my favorite stories list!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE cont. BRAVO! It was so sad ;(
*! Rock O !*
Meg-the-cat chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Really sad and angsty but well written!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Ok you owe me one box of kleenex! lolol
Great story Cant wait for an update now!
Brody chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Aw, so sad. Are you gonna follow up? It'd be cool if you did like make it in the future and he comes back to them... just an idea.
LORA chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
OMG- MADE ME CRY! SO GOD!