Reviews for Attack of the Ninja
gamer260 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Good story and are you updating yugioh series?
Maria Adela chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Um.. hi... I don't know if you still plan on updating this fic... but.. I just had to say this is a really good series you have going here... It would be a shame to leave it like this... I actually stumbled onto the first one of the series by accident... I was randomly looking at some of the old YGO fics and found it.. I thought I would only read that one.. but I found my self reading all of them three days straight...I have most of them saved into my favorites ... that is if I forgot to click on the save button... anyway.. I'm rambling... you are a very gifted author... I love these fics... please... if you could... even though it's been 2 years... you just can't leave this fic like this... pitty poor Atemu he still doesn't know anything... anyway... you can update or not.. I just wanted to review what I thought... Thank you for writing this YGO fic series... They really took away the bordom I was feeling from summer vacation stuck at my computer all day.-
Setoglomper chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
UPDATE! WHERE IS TEH UPDATE! I read all of the stories preceding this one, but this has not been updated!

GAHH!

please update! Loe the story...I find it hillarious that Kaiba is forced to do things based on the actions of Mokuba..._
Ixcalia chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
Please UPDATE! very soon! I can't stand waiting!
SquirtoGirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
As you know I've already used up my other reviews so I'll have to use this one. I notice you were on yester (9-29) So could you please update already? You're making me super anxious cause you have super good stories...
egyptianprincess1691 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
UPDATE PLEASE

also I wanted to say your sories are awesome every last one of them and now I want to see what this ones all about, okay, thank you
squirtogurl chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
k, i just read your review at the top of three, and I totally understand the writters block...that's what makes me wanna write another story. what i do is think ahead of the story, maybe write about your experiance camping...if you ever had. Then think about how you're gonna get there. have a chapter where they pack their bags, or say they all go in seto's limo and it breaks down in the middle of nowhere so they have to walk forever on a hot day to find someone that can help...well i hope this gives you ideas for chapter 4 and so on...but feel totally free to use these ideas
squirtogurl chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
hey, you've got another great story starting here and I'd like to see the next chapters. now I notice you've been working on another story, and from one writer to another I totally know how that is. But try saving your ideas in a little notebook before you have so many stories and you don't know what to do with the rest. whoa, I totally just gave myself a good idea! anyways, again it's a great story and as always you say your chapter will be up soon, and it's been almost a month. love your stories, so please update soon...
itmefrog chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
I finally got to read this chapter (I knew it was up from your LJ. Yeah, author alert didn't work for you for some reason). This chapter is funny because of Joey's part, and Kaiba and Mokuba's. Haha. Poor Kaiba.
Princess Ria chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
ROFLMAO Seto going CAMPING? Teh world hath ended, hell hath freezeth over. XD Good luck on that one Seto. *patpat* XD See you later!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Mokuba, you're brilliant.
Mamono chapter 3 . 7/10/2004
- Heh, sounds like fun to me! Yay! Update! Heh, I wonder if Seto and them get to dress up as ninjas? That'd be awesome! Great chapter!
Lady of the Thread chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
*giggle* “that priest who just won’t go
Random Reader chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
Ah! Back in civilization at last. This wandering Random Reader has been out in the wilderness too long and it seems I have arrived in the city of the Yu-Gi-Oh section at my favorite authoress's place. But for some reason, this is the first review I've laid down for you.

Well, I am going to be looking forward to Yugi and co.'s trip to the Shinobi Forest. Hmm...Seto angst, eh? Interesting. I will also be looking forward to more of this story. Excellant writing as always.

Well, this Wandering Random Reader will continue his journey through the lands that are . Not to worry, the stories that this wandering one hears and reads will keep me company throughout my journey. I hope we meet again. Until next time!
Sanga chapter 3 . 7/9/2004