Reviews for Twin Keys of Light and Darkness
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Dang! What an original idea! I totally love it. I'm super excited to read the rest of the story. Great first chapter.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
o this has great potential for a sequal luv
Moon Wolf chapter 8 . 5/27/2006
excellent story! the idea itself was brilliant. i love james' character - he's like a mini spike!

dawn and james are so cute together. from hatred to a reluctant truce to friendship... you should really make them get together. you have an even better excuse now that buffy and spike are dead.

once again: great story. update soon.
Kaleena Mason chapter 8 . 3/4/2005
OK um this story is listed as a completed story and the summery says complete but it says that there is another chapter. HUH I am confused. I really like the story though
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 8 . 12/25/2004
omg cliffhanger badness. how could u do this to ur loyal readers. plz write more
Kathie chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
WOW! This is such a good story. Please update soon. I just found it. Ok :) I think there should be some sort of connection between Dawn and James, I know, I know no romance, but maybe James feels responsible to take care of Dawn and loves her. Oh and what about Angel, his childe and the love of his life died. And please don't have Willow bring them back from heaven. well that's my two cents.
BeckettFan chapter 8 . 9/14/2004
Cool! this is really good! but Spike and Buffy died? and both Buffy and Dawns Mum and Dad die on the same day? poor Buffy and poor Dawn and well poor James, losing Spike! and poor Scoobies, losing Buffy and not that they care about Spike but still! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
Red Wulf chapter 8 . 7/21/2004
great ficcie more soon please.
sugar high chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
AAH! how can you leave it as a cliffhanger! that's evil! hurry! update it!

the ending was so sad. how are you going to make Buffy and Spike come back?
Spikespoodle chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
I like the story. don't keep me in suspense for too long.
mimifoxlove chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
that was sad but really good at the same time.I can't wait for season six.

~Mimi love Fox~
mimifoxlove chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
Exulant chapter!

I so happy that james stand up to Xander for Spike. But you should not support youer friend if they are doing something bad to ther health. I would try to get them help.

I thouht it was cool that you had Ben be a good guy instead of a bad guy.

I hope Buffy dose not die. That was so sad!

* The second chapter of my story is up*

~Mimi Love Fox~
sugar high chapter 6 . 6/22/2004
lol! it's so exciting to have a chapter dedicated to me! yay!

I love your story and it's getting so much more interesting. but watch for grammer and homophone mistakes.

I'm watchimng for your next chap. can't wait!
QueenNarca chapter 6 . 6/22/2004
Very Good~ i like the whole key of darkness, key of light thing you've got going on. keep it up.
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 6 . 6/22/2004