Reviews for RoseColored Sea Serpent
Ela chapter 1 . 5/13
Great story :)
krynn chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow! I did not expect that at all! absolutely loved the ending. I had to reread it again just to see all of Sara's expressions.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers
somedayGSR chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
very good story. leave it to -nothing! ha ha, but great writing!
silverpurple chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
hehe, oh, I liked this, I could totally envision Grissom making that leap on the show... we need to drug one of the writers and have you replace them. They'd probably catch us, being CSI and all, but it'd be worth it! muahaha ;)
sentient chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
That was so incredibly clever and cute! I love how believable this is; I can totally see it happening.
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Hah! Loved it. I don't get the title reference, but I have a feeling it's perfect, whatever it is. Great job with this one, and I look forward to the next one.
charli chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
lol! very good..i was thinking it was possibly a holiday form but that was very good!
Taletha chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
You are so clever! Loved the story! What a way for Sara to work Grissom over without even trying!
Sparkle chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
haha! thats a funny one!
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Cute trick for Sara - glad he never opened it! This was so realistic, you have a great grasp on both characters. thanks for sharing!
Lady Kes chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Hee, that was great. Whatever it takes to get Grissom to pull his head out of the sand, right?
And Also With You chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This was so creative and smart. Perfect dialogue. The ending was truly funny. Great job.
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Now, I'm not a G/S fan,(however, I do love both Grissom and Sara) but how could I resist such a charming story. Well done.
surrendersomething chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
excellently written - nice twist on a plotline, I must admit. very believeable, which is always important, especially with these characters.
KmNO4 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
That was really well written! I loved the length and it had just the right amount of angst! It made me smile with is rare with GSR these days...lol*
Great job!