Reviews for Destiny's Story
ParanoidDuckie chapter 14 . 2/27/2005
NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

-takes in a deep breath- NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Evil, evil, evil, evil cliffie! NO KATE! NO NO! Update really really soon!

Loner
ali chapter 14 . 2/26/2005
omg i love it i got to read ur other story to plz right more and if kai dumps des ill mentally kill him lol anyways ur an awsum writer and also wow~!
anime-obsessedP chapter 14 . 2/26/2005
AH! cliffy! ! !...no -sniff, sniff- i don't like cliffies... o well...suspense is great, right?:P hehehehe...kaikai...follow ur father's path! or better yet take Voltaire down! how?...i have no clue..so anyways...let's keep this short (i'm reviewing in my BTT class:P)...oki updatie soon puhlease!:D:D

_
gabster-amy chapter 14 . 2/25/2005
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter, I was lazy. I liked the chapter, it was nice and I loved the letter from their parents. Volatire is evil I hate him.

UPDATE SOON coz I luv your story!
EmilyJade91 chapter 14 . 2/23/2005
it is the romantic story ever! please write more more more
wolf of the snow chapter 14 . 2/23/2005
aww...eveil of you to leave it thereXP

I hope you continue soon!...can't wait for the next chappy.
Shakena chapter 14 . 2/23/2005
Really great fic! PLEASE update soon. ;
FalconDance chapter 14 . 2/22/2005
ah! i hate Kate! lol, i love the way u describe the gift aka treasure stuff from their parents, it sounds so cool!
Eralda chapter 14 . 2/22/2005
well i will be whating for thouse samrties

any way love THE STORY WAS GRATE ,Beautiful you are the best righter I have ever known

The story was so; so magical I do not have word to describe it to tell you the truth.

My favourite part was when kai got the engagement ring and says, “I fell back onto the covers. So I have an engagement ring. I’m sixteen. This is great. I groaned” that was real fanny plz writing more staff like that.

Any way enough of me chatting because I can go on forever and ever but good luck with your next chapter and update soon love

Have a nice day, weeks, and month’s years

Lol is a jock bye bye
cynical.life chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
your story rules but are you gonna update soon? please? pretty pretty please? *puppydog eyes*
XxVampireluvaxX chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
NOO! You can't leave me on a cliff hanger! Grr Kate and Voltaire must die! I love this fic! I wonder who Kai is going to give the engagement ring to...I have an idea! Woo hoo! Sorry I consumed a large amount of suger earlier! - Anyway, Continue!
doomflower chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
Wow! what an end... Go Kai! that would be complicated though :P an engagement ring at 16. I'd be scared. AMAZING chapter! Keep on writing -smile-
dranzy chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
no fair i hate clffys! i feel so sorry

for destiny and Kai... but im shure u will make tham happy wont u?.. please pritty please. kate can die and rot in hell! and when will destiny and mark make up or do they... love the story anyway (to be onist its my faverat)
someone chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
please finish soon, and keep kate away from kai... or chop her head off, either way GET RID OF HER, shes annoying.
Odango Forever Obviously not signed in chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
Ooh, update soon! Can't wait to find out what happens
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »