Reviews for Happily Ever After
cool chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow! This was extremely good and cute and sweet and i just loved it so much. Lol. Thanks for sharing. I love how you kept them both so much in character. D
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aww how sweet, I love this pairing! It was original, I loved it, just like all your other stories. Nice work! _
kellez69 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
kawaii-desu!

thanx
OTP chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
words canot describe how good this is yay nicely done
LILI chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.
Earlier Today chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
A very sweet story.
snowy chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
great fic!
Michey chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
that was ADORABLE...i love how you told their feelings through a story, so that it's not straightforward but gets to the point anyway. it's so cute and insightful...awesome job!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I think this is another good fic. I mean, this is a good look into Miroku's character that I think many fan author's miss with their obsession with Miroku's perverted ways. If you understnad the man behind them, there is so much more going on.

A good job.

~QueenTatooine
Hotari chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
WOW! That is so cool that you wrote that all in one sitting! It took me two sittings to read it all. (Thanks to my mother) It was very well written and the only thing I would change is the said. You wrote that so many times it was pretty annoying. Maybe use more descriptive words.
anne chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I think this is the BEST Miroku/Sango story I've found in all the fandom -and believe me, I've seen a lot!- I love the way you have them interacting, and how you portray him. You managed to get them in a romantic "mood" while leaving Miroku's lecherous tendencies intact, something most authours just brush away for the sake of the story. Too bad, as that's exactly what we love so much about them. I think it's absolutely scandalous you didn't get more reviews- and this from a horrible, lazy person who rarely gives praise even when it's deserved, but that's neither here nor there- and hope you'll write more about them. Should I mention I'm partial to hurt/comfort stories? I'll check back on you account every now and then, hoping. And about writing all night to get a story out... I feel your pain, I really do.

keep going!
Sango Twin chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
*Some one wispers in back round :: One, Two, Three* Group of people :: aw! Me:: So cute! . You portrayed Miroku perfectly! XD Great story! Now I'm off to read your other ones... Hey look at that, I stayed up till 5:00am reading your story! -
Mandy Xena204 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I loved the story! It was very sweet, and I thought the whole bedtime story concept was great. You summed things up pretty well. I think that even someone unfamiliar with the show could enjoy it. Also, you captured the characters really well and didn't turn it into a "romance novel". :) Keep writing!
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Mwah. Fluff is a good thing. I love this couple with all my heart, and yet there are so few authors out there who can tell their story well. Fortunately, you are not one of them. You have this way of getting the character's personalities EXACTLY right, especially Miroku's. Sango was a bit open, but, for the purposes of this fic, it was still good. And I'd like to thank you for not ending with a cliche event like having them kiss or something. Just a simple repetition of "happily ever after" really ends the fic on a good note. Perhaps I should do the same with this review lest I ramble on endlessly. All in all, very good and very fluffy. Thanks for this.
Concetta chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
That is one of the most sweetest fics I have ever read! It's going under favorites!