Reviews for love through Pain
Madeylnn Rose chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
i like the whole story it was awesome.. if you havent noticed i love serentiy.. you are a great writer and its very well worded.. sounds like you could be a professional writer.
AdmiralFirestorm chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
A bit on the soft side in terms of Kaiba's personallity. But otherwise great story and great description of the whole scene.
Bob785244755 chapter 15 . 3/5/2007
Aww that was a great fic! I absaloutly loved it. I espeacilly liked how Serenity started talking to her chatterbox and higher self- it was realistic. Anyway like I said: Great fic!
ANN chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
The story was great! Please make a sequel.
DJstar chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
A coma! Aww...I hope Serneity and Joey will be olay! Goo chap!
DJstar chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
YAY! Good first chap! I liked it I feel so bad for Serneity and Joey...and I am so glad that Seot DOES have a heart! :)
Landi McClellan chapter 15 . 10/7/2005
Overall, a very good story. A few spelling errors, but very good. Also, quit doubting if you spelled something correctly or not.
Jennifer chapter 15 . 7/20/2005
I really liked this story and this chapter,you did great on this!
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
ok ao you acually spelt ignition write, I was spellung it french, no no really
shykitty chapter 15 . 6/14/2005
That was such an awsome fanfic! I can' wait for a sequal! It' 2005 so I won't be surprised if your giving me an anime sweat drop. I found this a long time ago and I finally read it... -_- You are so cool! A lot like me... _ Crepy... I'm kinda sugar happy right now so if you could e-Mail me I would be most happy... PLEASE? THANK YOU! HA! I quoted your story... fanfic... thingy-ma-doo-hicky-waffle! . Kitty! I love cats!
mypandas7 chapter 15 . 3/6/2005
Hi! Great story, I liked it lots. *too bad it's over* Anyways, Just to let you know, This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE SETOxSERENTIY STORY EVER! Ok, I'm done being a dork. So, could you make a sequle (sp?) of this story? I'm sad it's over... Oh, and I'd like it very much if you'd take a look at my stories. *don't HAVE to, but I'd apreciate it if you did*
cherry-star-aus chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
this is awscom i like a lot
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 15 . 2/25/2005
I like this story. I think it would be cool if you were to write a sequel. Well, good luck on your other stories.
SetoxSerenity4ever chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
nice ending...kaiba actually undressed? haha...tahts a sight to see .~
Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
Hey. That was a good ending but I'm sad to see this story come to close. As for making a sequel...yes! That would be awesome! Well, that is, if you want to. I know school can be tough on a person so whatever you decide. I can wait. Anyway, congratulations on a successful story! Well done! Luv ya! Ja ne!

Bai Bai!

From an ever so faithful reader/reviewer:

Luna, Princess of the Shadows