Reviews for The Sentinels Of Midnight : The Stone King I
BLAH chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
This was not your best work. I had read them all and I think your earlier stories were better. Hopefully the next it better!
LiquidDreamer chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
I love it when authors know their history! *They are so few and far between* I find myself getting a history lesson every time I read your fics. It just adds another dimension to the details and love given to a story. Makes it worth the time and the waiting.

bless.
LiquidDreamer chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Oh I've missed your writing! I hope you are doing well. You sounded like you went through a right awful time. This chapter was awesome, just enough and not too much. I love it. I'm so glad you starting back again and that I was able to find you. I haven't read your stuff in ages and now its just bringing back so many great memories. Hope you are doing well and I look forward to reading more.

bless.
Ordos45 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Wonderful as always! It's great to read your writing again after more than a year's hiatus.
Sukey chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Denigoddess2001, I read your tale and was blown away. It's old-fashioned in a way. People don't write like this anymore. It's like a grand soap opera. Great job and I liked how you concentrated on all the ensemble, not just Gesham and Ashatsinu. I'm looking forward to reading your other stuff!